15

Chaeyoung's PoV

I go inside of my dorm and close it I then quickly go upstairs going to my room.

"Hey Chaeng! Where were you?" Tzuyu asked great now I have to face them.

"Uh I just wanted to overtime my training that's why" I smiled at them they just gave me a suspicious look but they shrugged it off afterwards. I turned around and sigh in relief.

I opened my room and close it my whole back leaning on my bedroom door. I deeply breathed in and out. Is she just playing with my emotions? Of course, she IS Mina. Even if she is playing with me I wanted more. How did I end up being with her anyway?!. My mind was overflowing with questions.

I tried to remember what happened from the car. The way her mouth move over mine, how soft and pink is her lips, our tongue being tangled, how she moaned my name under her breath, her hands exploring my body. I wanted more. My phone dinged signalling there was a message for me.

I opened my cell.

Mina: Did you have fun?

Seriously? I mean kinda??? Why would she messaged me after what happened a while ago?? I sighed I can't show her that I enjoyed it.

Chaeyoung: fuck you

I just smiled at my own response. What are you doing with my mind Myoui?

I plopped myself on my bed and played some games to kill some time.

The next morning

Third person's PoV

Mina was bright and early today maybe because she slept well or maybe because of what happened to the car she smiled at the thought, she was walking through the hallways going to the garden to be at peace because small amount of students only come there. Mina was somehow giddy but her whole mood drop as she saw her boyfriend in there with a guy!?

She approach them they were sitting on a bench under a tree, Mina always sit there how dare them!? She thought.

Mina's PoV

"Hey babe? Where were you yesterday?" I said sarcastically BamBam then flinched like a deer that almost got hit by a truck.

"Heeeyy Baby...." He trailed of looking nervously at me

"Uhh meet my friend Yugyeom" he pointed the boy beside him clearly trying to change the topic I raised a brow.

"Since when did you guys meet?" I asked him.

"He is my basketball teammate" he smiled at me I looked at the boy called Yugyeom who is beside him he was avoiding eye contact and I studied BamBam's expression he was still smiling like he was caught stealing a candy at the candy shop.

"Oh okay then" I said leaving them be.

"Wait!" Yugyeom shouted at me I turned around waiting for him to continue

"Uhh we are...." Yugyeom scratch his neck. I stood there silently waiting there was a silence for a while then BamBam spoke.

"We are....going to practice late at our play out I'm sorry I can't drive you home" BamBam continued for him.

"Don't worry I can walk by myself" I said to him BamBam just nodded. I started walking back to school as soon as I turned around my whole smile dropped way to ruin my day.

As I walked away I saw a certain figure to my right I smirked.

Chaeyoung's PoV

I don't know why I'm up early it was super rare of me to wake up this bright morning. I was bored to death by waiting for them to wake up so I came to school still early. There are still not many students inside our campus. I decided to chill at the school garden because of how the day was still peaceful.

I sat at my favorite spot, it was a big tree with a big shade underneath it. I closed my eyes hearing the wind flowing, bird chirping  and the darkness around me. I sighed what a perfect day to start.

"Hey you're sighing the way I don't want to" I heard a familiar voice in front of me. I had enough of her yesterday so I decided to ignore her.

"Chaengiee~" she said huskily I scrunched my brows I think she saw that because she chuckled. I can feel her figure sat beside me and she slipped her hands on my arm and put her head on my shoulder....wait what? I make a weird noise because this was very new she just laughed softly I noticed my face was getting warm.

"Not use to me being soft huh?" She said to me I just nodded

"Well you should get used to it" I blushed again as she said that. What do you mean by that??

"W-what?" I said to her still blushing there was silence for a while but it was comfortable not bothering to answer me. I suddenly felt her soft lips on my cheeks just lingering there.

"Seriously? I don't know either" she whispered feeling her warm breath on my skin and felt her hands on my other cheek making me face her. We stared at each other for a while our head very close. I studied her face. Her face was still beautiful as always but my favorite part is her little mole on her nose.

She then connected our lips together, no tongue just lips. Our lips was finding it's rhythm until we are moving in synced. Her lips was so delicate and the scent of her body was driving me crazy. She bit my bottom lip and parted away. I opened my eyes and saw her blushed

"U-um I should get going now" she smiled at me and stand up.

"Uh bye?" I said to her unsure

"Yeah good bye Chaengie...." She said waving at me

"See you later" she winked and deviously smirking at me. I dont want to play with her game...so I guess I should just play along.

"Okay, I'll meet you later...maybe in the bathroom?" I teased her. That caught her of guard but then she just grinned.

She walk to me and trailed her fingers on my jaw.

"Hmm okay I'll get ready then" she said with a flirty smile plastered on her face.

"You better be" I husked.