22

Dahyun's PoV

My hands move fast but gracefully on the piano, I was doing a 'kiss the rain' cover. I closed my eyes softly feeling the soft melody on my ears, all the sad memories came into my mind,

my mother who thought me how to play a piano since I was three, but unexpectedly disappeared in my life, and knowing that she is in a better place now... kept me going me in life.

I remembered my father mourned on my mother's grave, and me I just stood there not understanding what's happening because I was very young and innocent minded,

but now I understand such things not everything you love is permanent but something you love is only temporary in your life, so don't love when that person of yours is forever gone, love that person dearly when she or he is still alive, and when that person is finally tired and lifeless don't regret anything you did...you did just enough to that person you just only love.

I opened my eyes finishing the last note on the piano, I was staring at my hand, my eyes is a bit teary as my dark memories invaded my mind.

"Bravo Dahyun! still amazing as ever!" My maestro clapped, that brought me back from reality I wiped my eyes, looked at him and smiled.

"Wow, Dahyunie we can feel your emotions radiating through the music" my choirmate cheered, my phone suddenly ringed I stand up.

"Uh I have to get this call" I said excusing myself.

"You may now dismissed" my maestro announced to the others, I went outside and picked up my phone.

"Hello?" I answered

"Miss Kim, your father wants to see you on a cafe." My dad's secretary replied.

"Wait dad's here? why didn't you told me sooner." I asked her.

"They told me to call you at this time, your Dad Arranged a meeting in the Hirai's company and they need you."

"Okay what cafe?" I asked her again.

"It is nearby at your academy, come here quickly" then my dad's secretary hang up, I went my way to the parking lot, entered my car, started the engine and drove away, I know the cafes near but I don't want to leave my car here at my school.

I find a parking space for my car and parked there, I did my routine inside the car, it was... fixed myself, look at the rear mirror, and go out. I opened the cafe door and saw my father calling someone.

"Yes--, *sigh* okay we will come there soon" my father said to the phone still not noticing me that I came in, I just stand there and watch him until he hang up his phone.

"Hey Dad" I smiled at him he looked at me, he smiled back and stand up to hug me, I responded back.

"My doll, i missed you so much" he said to me.

"I missed you too pops" I hugged him even tighter.

"Oof, my back" I immediately stopped he just chuckled at me, but his face turned serious after that.

"Dahyun come sit down for a moment" he said firmly, I hate his work tone. But I quickly did what he said, he sit down in front of me.

"My doll, we have to save a company partner..." He said to me, not finishing his sentence, i just wait for him, he coughed.

"The Hirai's and the Kim's family is very loyal to each other, they have been with each others side for a long time now, they've helped us in the past and now it's our turn to return the favor." He said to me.

"Is that all?" I questioned, he shook his head.

"I have arranged a marriage for Mr. Hirai's daughter for you..." He trailed off, what?

"But I'm still young and still a high school girl!" I said to him.

"That will be not a problem" He said to me.

"Why? Is there not any other way?" I asked him, he sighed.

"Sadly no, we have to get you two married in order to get our company to work together, that is what the contract says." My father said to me.

"Okay, I will marry that person" I said without hesitation and smiled at him reassuringly, he smiled in delight. Someone coughs it was the secretary.

"Um, Miss and Sir the car is waiting for you outside" our secretary said to us, my father just nodded at her.

"But how about my car?" I said to my dad, they all looked at me.

"You bought a car?"

"Yes I don't really used it, because I normally take a bus with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, but I was madly late today so I decided to ride my car."  I explained.

"I can ride your car miss, I will just follow you guys to the company" she smiled at me, I nodded in approval, we all stand up and went to my dad's car. It was not long ride to the Hirai's company, we got out and people were very busy inside, woah.

We go to the elevator that was so crowded, but one look at dad they all get out of our way and greeted us as we go inside the elevator, at the 5 floor, we stand in front of the door and I fixed myself nervously.

"You will meet the one you will get married" my father said to me, wait like right now? I wasn't ready, I open my mouth to say something, but I was too late the door already swing open.