29

Mina's PoV

My parents will do what!

"Wow! Coming back so soon??" I said to them, while smiling nervously.

"Yes, my little munchkin" my dad chuckled on the other line.

"Why? did you missed us, already honey?" My mom said to me, um no way.

"Yes! Of course I missed you guys, I mean who wouldn't?" I bragged, they laughed.

"So what day are you guys gonna go home?" I asked them hoping for them to give me time of my plan.

"Sadly, were going to go home in about.." my father trailed off.

"In what day again, Darling?" My father asked my mom.

"In two days or so" my mother replied.

"We will come home in 2 days my little munchkin" my dad repeated, I sighed in relief.

"What was that honey?" My mom asked, shit they heard it.

"Um, I just missed you guys so much...I can't wait for you to come home." I explained to them, pretender.

"Aww, don't worry honey we will come home there in just a few days" My mother said to me.

"Yes, I know...I really need to go now" I said to them.

"Ok then munchkin, see you!"

"Yeah okay bye!" I said quickly, hang my phone and I feel my face dropped, I am not ready for this. I slapped myself, went downstairs and continue to drink my coffee. I need something to freshen my mind..I'm not a fan of alcohol buutt...

I smirked as one of our new maid went by, I followed my eyes to her, is the dresses that we assigned to the maid THAT short? Well if it is..I like the idea of that.

"Hey!" I shouted to the maid to gain her attention, she faced me her eyes widened.

"Um..did I do something wrong ma'am?" She approached me, I stood up towering her

"Oh nothing, are you new here? Because it's the first time I've seen you at our place" she nodded her head.

"Uh yeah.. I just got this job, please don't fire me..." She begged, I grinned at her she gulped and bit her lip. It'll be just a quick little hooky..

Chaeyoung's PoV

Somi just asked me to hang with her, and of course I couldn't reject her. Just to be honest, I have a huuuggge crush on her since my childhood days, Somi's always the one that my heart beats for, but it didn't did the same when I met her again..maybe I'm just confuse or a bit shock back there.

I opened my phone and messaged her that I will go now, and I will meet her at the bus station. I look at the mirror one more time before going out and bid my good bye to my dorm mates.

"Enjoy your date!" Tzuyu teased

"Yeah, what ever" I rolled my eyes stepped outside out of our dorm and head my way to the nearest bus stop. I sat down and waited for her. A couple of minutes later of waiting she wasn't still here, huh weird she's usually early in things like this.

Until I felt a hands slipped around my shoulders, and pulled me close.

"Chaeyoung! There you are" Somi said to me, I looked at her confuse

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I've been waiting for you at the bus stop that you told me to" she explained to me, wait what?

"Um, that's what I am doing right now" we were silent for a while, then we laughed at our stupidly.

"Wait, so we were waiting at each other at the same time?" She chuckled, I nodded at her smiling.

"Where are we gonna go?" I asked her.

"I heard there is a new place to eat, and I heard it was delicious" she said to me excitedly, I smiled

"Great, now let's get going I'm starving" I groaned, she laughed at me, the timing was perfect because the bus came to our stop, and I know this will be fun.

We got inside the bus and sat at the very back.

"Why didn't you invite Jeongyeon?" I asked her, she just shrugged.

"Well that damn ostrich said she was busy at something" she explained.

"Since she met Nayeon, she hasn't been hanging out with me" I frowned at the thought

"Aww, don't worry cub I'm here" she patted my head

"Please do NOT do that again" I glared at her, she snickered.

"Okay then, I will do this more often now" she teased me.

"No."

"Why? does this make you feel even shorter?" She teased, did she just red my mind?

"Stop it"

"No way"

"No" I said again.

"Okay" she retreat her hand back.

"Maybe those two are dating, you know secretly?" She continued the topic.

"Yeah maybe they are" suddenly the bus stopped at our destination, we stand up and go out of the bus. Then started heading to the restaurant while talking random things. I widened my eyes because the line was super long. (That was she said 😏)

In a blink of an eye I already finished our order, and holy it was good. The butter milk chicken was so good, the milk added to it was a great touch it just kept melting in my mouth whenever I eat it.

"That place was amaing!" I said to her as we were walking back to the bus stop

"I can tell, because you already ate 3 maybe 4? Cups of rice" she chuckled.

"Wait did I really?" Damn I didn't noticed that.

"Yes, you were getting a lot of stares too" she laughed, then stopped abruptly I stopped too.

"Chaeyoung, I need to tell you something" she said seriously, I just stood there a few meters away from her.

"I...don't know if..." She trailed off, I was getting worried as time goes by.

"I don't know if I could hang with you anymore, as a friend" I was shocked and confuse at her response, she looked at me stepping closer and closer to me.

"Because I want to hang with you as my partner" she whispered and felt her lips on mine.