31

Chaeyoung's PoV

Me and Somi are dating for the past 3 days now. She like it if we keep our relationship slow I don't really mind though, we only share quick touches like a peck, hugs, and cuddles.

I don't know, something's just messed up, like my brain is somehow not functioning correctly or I just got weak... Eh maybe it's just a side affect of true love. . .

I was walking to our school with Somi by my side, we went through the gates while walking silently. I saw Mina talking to Bambam her boyfriend, I bitterly thought.

Why does she even love him anyway? She clearly knows that Bambam only love Mina because of her hot body. . . I guess she love him too because of his manly body. . . I cringed at the thought, ew just ew. . . I'm too gay for this.

"Hey Chae?" Hearing Somi's voice brought me back from reality, I look at her.

"Yes?" I asked Somi.

"You've been spacing a lot since we started dating.." she trailed off, I just shook my head.

"Do you really love me?" She murmured I paused.

"If- if you don't then I could ju-" I grabbed her hand, squishing it trying to calm her down.

"No, don't be silly, of course I love you" by saying those last words, I felt my tongue got dried.

"I would have rejected you, if I don't love you Somi" I smiled at her, Somi blushed and smiled too.

"I'm sorry, like I said I'm new to this kind of relationship" she slowly said, I luaghed at her cuteness.

"Well, you should get use it." I shrugged, then I heard a phone rang beside me.

"Oh, this again.." Somi said to her phone.

"It's okay, you could take it" I said to her, she looked at me with those dark orbs peircing right into my soul, I shivered a bit and I avoided eye contact, but I felt her smile again.

"You really don't have to come to school with me everyday" I said to her, for a moment there something just feel off...

"It's not really a trouble" Somi assured, I nodded my head but the phone is still ringing.

"Aren't you gonna pick that up?" I pointed to her phone.

"Right, I should go now" she pecked my cheeks before going out and picking her phone up to her ears. I waved to her and sighed as I turned my back to Somi. I opened my classroom door and inside was a mess.

The students was gathering around at something, and I assume that a fight was going on. Like I always do in crowded areas, I squished my self to the front to get a better view, and I was right.

Two guys just punching and kicking the hell out of each other, no one's even trying to stop those two.

"Hey aren't you going to stop them?" I asked a huge guy beside me, he shooked his head.

"No way, I'm not going to ruin my face today, I still have an upcoming pageant tomorrow" oh...

"Well. . . Ok then good luck I guess" He smiled.

"I will" he said that and went away from the fight. I guess I have to stop these two...

"Hey!! Can you guys stop!?" I shouted at them and they just ignored me. I decided to get close to them, I grabbed the other guy's shoulder to get them away from fighting there ass off.

"Let me go!" That dude shouted and elbowed my stomach, I let him go and groaned.

"Chaeyoung! Are you okay?" Dubu asked, how did she get in here... Oh right..

"I'm fine, just a little bruised, and once I stopped this mess it'll be over." I assured her, and went my way to those guys again

"Chaeyoung no!" Dahyun shouted at me, I scoffed and ignored her.

"I said stop!" I pushed them away to eachother's throats.

"What's your damn problem?!" The other guy said.

"You gu-" the other guy cutted my sentence as he tries to punch my head, but failed. I think I just bit my tongue.

"Wow just wow... You're trying to punch a small girl? How dare you" I crossed my arms, he laughed.

"What are you gonna do about it princess?" He teased, I clicked my tongue.

"I'm gonna tell it to the teacher" I shrugged, both of the guys luaghed and even the people surrounding me. I then chuckled.

"awww, adorable" the other guy teased.

"Tell you what, you kinda look cute" he came closer to me, he was about to slid his arms on my waist but I held his wrist and kicked his stomach, he groaned and his head lowering to my shoulder.

"I have a girlfriend, you jerk" I whisper shout to his ear and pushed him, because he was getting in my way.

"Chaeyoung!" I heard a familiar voice call to me, I looked at the person who called me, it was Tzuyu

"Chae, your mouth is bleeding!" Dahyun said worriedly. I touched the tip of my mouth and felt liquid flowing.

"I'm fine, I just accidentally hit my tongue, that's all" I assured them.

"No, we are going to the nurse office and treat that." I sighed and agreed to them. I stayed up all night trying to rank up with my game, and I have an excuse to rest. . . So why not..

In a blink of an eye, we already got into the clinic, the nurse guide me to my bed to rest, technically they saw that I was lacking some sleep and they decided to let me rest.

I slowly closed my eyes, as I sleep comfortably.

----------------------------------------------------------

This is the shortest chapter that I wrote so far. . .I mean it's exactly 950 words, wow I'm so lazy today, and I took 3 or 4 days of rest?? Bruh, I promised that this story will not go in hiatus but It did. (Sorry not sorry)