30

Mina's PoV

I finished putting my shirt on, leaving my new maid bare on the countertop, I glanced at her and smirked she's still heavily breathing, was I that needy?

"I'll give you an extra payment and never speak of this again, understood?" I said to her my back facing her while fixing my clothes, she didn't replied for a while.

"Y-yes ma'am" she stuttered I just nodded my head.

"Good, inform the other maids that my parents are coming home in two days" I commanded, she quickly scurried away from me while still bottuning her dress. I just watched her until she was not insight, I sighed time to get moving.

I unlocked my phone and call the number that I never really used, BamBam's I dialed his number hoping for him to pick up.

"Yes?" Bambam asked

"Thank God you picked up" I said in relief

"Why did something happened?" He said worriedly I just sighed finding the right words to say it.

"DID YOU GET PREGNANT??" He shouted on the other line, I flinched.

"What the heck?!" I shouted back.

"By whom?" He asked me

"What? No I didn't get pregnant...and it's probably waaaayy worst than that" I said to him.

"You had sex with one of your maid? Cause the maids there is frickin ugly if you ask me." I chocked on my own damn saliva, he heard it and gasped.

"Knowing from your reaction, and...WAIT YOU DID WHAT?" He shouted again.

"Jesus christ, can you stop yelling on the phone?" I said while messaging my temples.

"Oh okay, I am just surprised that you did it with one of your maid." He chuckled.

"Yes I did it, but the new maid was hot and young? I don't know" I shrugged.

"So you like young people now?" He teased. Probably?

"But no, that isn't why I called you" my toned turned serious, he just stayed silent on the other line.

"My parents are coming home in 2 days now" I continued.

"What's the big deal about it?" He asked.

"It's just...a lot had happened in this past few days, starting with you cheating on me.." I trailed off.

"I'm so sorry..." He said guiltily, I shook my head.

"Don't feel bad, I don't like our relationship either" I said to him.

"But...okay"

"It's just when my parents knew all the stuff that I've done, I would be receiving punishment from them"

"Should I call the police? Or should I sue them?" He asked.

"No, they always finds a way to get out" I said sadly.

"I just need advice on how I will tell them that I had broken up with you, you know them they're terrifying people" I said to him and he chuckled on my last sentence.

"....just tell them that I saw you cheating on me, you know twist the truth.." I slapped my forehead, of course why didn't I think of that.

"Thank you" I said to him he just laughed

"You saying thank you to me? That's new" he teased.

"Whatever"

"Well then, if that's all then byeee!" He said in a high pitched voice.

"What the? Okay bye" I hang up the phone and started heading my way up to my bedroom to prepare for today.

Chaeyoung's PoV

Somi's lips stayed at my lips for a while, Im still widening my eyes but closed them and started moving my lips on hers. The cold wind brushing my skin but her warm breath was enough to make me kept myself warm, there was no people around us, I don't know why but it feel like this was all a set up..

She pulled away not long after, I opened my eyes to see her smiling while blushing, I just grinned idiotically.

"So what do you say?" She asked nervously, I paused and nodded.

"Okay, I guess I'll be your partner" I smiled at her, her smile widened at my response.

"Wait, are you sure!?" She said excitedly, I just laughed and nodded again.

"Yes!!" She shouted and hugged me.

"This is the best day eveeerrr!" I just laughed at her silliness.

"So where do we start our date?" She asked.

"Haha, wow okay your too fast" I teased she just put her head low.

"Sorry I'm just new to this kind of stuff" she said to me cheekily.

"I guess we could start tomorrow" I shrugged.

"So I have a permission to kiss you whatever I want??" Somi said with an excited tone. Jeez this kid is cute and innocent. I kissed her cheeks she was surprised at first but smiled.

"Of course you can" she just laughed again.

"I'm so happy right now" she said to herself I just chuckled.

"Okay then, I'm gonna get going I have classes to attend this afternoon." She nodded

"I understand" she said sadly.

"I guess you can come with me?" I asked, she smiled and nodded. We then head back to my dorm by riding a bus, I opened the door revealing two of my friends already in their uniform.

"So..how was the date?" Dahyun teased I felt my cheeks got warm, and Somi just chuckled.

"I uh need to prepare my clothes in a bit, can you stay here for a bit? Or if you want you can go.." I trailed off

"Sure, sure..I'll stay here" she smiled but her phone suddenly rang.

"Oh..I have to take this" she pointed her phone while chuckling, I just nodded at her and went upstairs to my room.

"We're still here you know" Tzuyu shouted downstairs and heard them luaghed, I sighed before opening my bedroom door and quickly closed it, why doesn't my heartbeats for her anymore. . . It doesn't matter, I still love her as my lover.

I already finished taking a quick shower, all I need to do now is dry my hair and put my uniform on. I already got what I wanted. Taking my crush's heart, but why am I not yet satisfied?