Chapter 15) Freedom

"Whooo! Hahaha!" Akari laughed as she sprinted through the woods, different colored blurs all around her. "Almost there.... Damn!" Asahi, the white wolf she often slept against had crossed the finish line first. "Damn damn damn." Akari laughed as they headed back to the Oinosu. In the six months since she'd arrived Akari hadn't won once. But she was closer, and that was something. Flexing her hands Akari grinned at the strength she felt, barely any stiffness left. It had taken a while to figure out the healing. The scar would remain forever but that was a small price to pay. The last six months had been filled with training. Training with the wolves who had agreed to be her summoning animals as well as training to create new jutsus. It was fun, but fun can't go on forever. Akari was itching to get to reshaping the world but she was waiting. Six more weeks till her 16th birthday and then she'd be off again. Until then she was enjoying life.

On April 4th, the day after her sixteenth birthday, Akari set off through the land

On April 4th, the day after her sixteenth birthday, Akari set off through the land. She was in no hurry and on her way she practiced more, always training. With nowhere in particular to go she wandered from place to place, looking for wrongs to right and people to eliminate. She didn't have long to look. In the Land of Forests she took out a group of bandits terrorizing a main road. That was fun and useful as she'd been running low on supplies. In the Land of Valleys she demolished a mob and in the Land of Fangs she took down a dictator's reign. That one was especially enjoyable. A whole town was terrorizing neighboring villages under one dictator so she took them all out. Every single adult, somewhere around seventy individuals - she'd lost count. For this she summoned Reo. Together the two lit the place ablaze. This was the first time that she'd felt the course of excitement from killing in so long. The blaze was just so beautiful that Akari couldn't help but love it. "I'm going to destroy everything and everyone." She whispered to herself again. Reo let out an excited howl as Akari cut down the dictator. The children of the town were spared and Akari took them to the nearest orphanage.

Akari continued like this, doing research and taking out those who she decided deserved it. Throughout this time she continued too to perfect jutsus. On days that she needed to relax and rest muscles Akari worked on her weapons, spray painting them all a flat black over the silver and teleporting formula. They'd show no sign of what they truly were now, well not to anyone but her. They'd also be much more difficult to see in the dark.

  They'd also be much more difficult to see in the dark