Chapter 57) Kakashi x oc lemon

"Hey there." Kakashi said lazily as she appeared on the branch next to him. Losing her footing in surprise Akari slipped but Kakashi reacted fast enough to jump down, catch her, and set her on her feet. "I was wondering when you'd finally get back." Her face was tinged pink.

"I didn't need your help Kakashi - falling off a branch isn't going to kill me." She shook him off, glad that he wasn't dressed like the Hokage - it'd make yelling at him easier.

"No, but that's no reason to let you get hurt." The way he was looking at her had her feeling suddenly as though the open space they were in was too exposed but she also remembered that she was supposed to be angry so she sent him a glare.

"I'm gone for about a month and in that time you try to blow up the moon?!? What the hell Kakashi?" Her arms were crossed, waiting for an answer.

"Well, it didn't look like Naruto'd be able to accomplish the mission so rather than let the world be destroyed..."

"Naruto was involved?! Is he alright?" She was about to teleport away to him when Kakashi's hand closed firmly around her upper arm.

"He's fine Akari. It's a long story but he's fine as are the others. If you go to him now you'll disturb him while he's... um..." Kakashi looked slightly uncomfortable as she stared at him incredulously. "You see, Hinata's at his apartment right now."

The pink tinge on Akari's face deepened as she tried not to think about what her brother was doing and she looked away from Kakashi's intense gaze, searching for something to say to change the subject. Instead of the mission she decided to berate him a little more, mostly because she thought it was good for someone to stand up to him now that he was the Hokage.

"Still Kakashi - how could you think that you could blow up the moon without major ramifications!? I swear if you EVER do something so completely idiotic again-"

***LEMON BEGINS Skip ahead to end of lemon or go to next chapter if you don't want to read this***

Without warning he closed the distance between them, slipped his mask down so quickly that she didn't register what his face looked like and pressed his lips to hers, one hand in her hair, the other at the small of her back. Effectively silenced Akari was in shock for about two seconds before responding. After all, for months now she'd been developing stronger feelings for the hokage and if she was being honest with herself she'd liked him for a long time. Wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed him back, loving the surprisingly minty taste of his kisses. 

His hands shifting he cupped her ass with his hands and lifted her up

His hands shifting he cupped her ass with his hands and lifted her up. Automatically she wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her deeper into the forest while still making out. As he squeezed her ass slightly she let out a small moan which was swallowed up by his mouth. His hands left her then, traveling up her back, bringing her shirt with them. The amount of butterflies that erupted in her stomach were unexpected as she realized that never before had she wanted someone as badly as she wanted him right now. Her legs keeping her held up she unzipped his jonin jacket, letting it fall to the ground as she moved next to his undershirt. He did the same to her, then pressed her against a tree. His mouth moved from her lips to her neck, sucking and biting, causing her to shudder as she ran one hand through his hair and the other went to his face. He paused, his whole body tense.