Chapter 58) The Final Chapter

*Bang bang bang* "Big sister open the damn door!" Akari was just toweling off after a fun shower with Kakashi and groaned upon hearing the door. It was Naruto, of course. Hopefully Kakashi would get out of the house without Naruto noticing.

"Be there in a minute!" She shouted. Why the hell is he here so early?

Naruto was tapping his foot, considering breaking into the apartment when the door opened. About to tease his sister for taking so long his words were lost as a half naked Kakashi stood in front of him, book in one hand and a stern look on his face.

 About to tease his sister for taking so long his words were lost as a half naked Kakashi stood in front of him, book in one hand and a stern look on his face

"What is it Naruto? It's too early for your shouting."

"Ka-Ka- Kakashi sensei?!" Naruto stammered.

"Ugh, what do you need Naruto?"

"Y-y-you're here. This is my sisters place! What are you-" Kakashi gave him a severe look.

"Naruto it isn't a secret. I'm sure Akari told you that we're dating."

"Well yeah, but that's Different!"

"You're an adult now Naruto - you know that it isn't."

Naruto stood there gaping at his sensei and hokage as Akari turned the corner, braiding her wet hair.

"Kakashi? What are you still doing here?" She asked, annoyed. She'd wanted to keep Naruto from the truth that Kakashi spent about half his nights at her apartment instead of at his house.  Of course she spent quite a few nights at his home as well.  Kakashi shrugged at this but Naruto seemed to snap out of his shock.

"Akari, I need to talk with you. It's really important ya know."

She frowned at this.  He only said 'ya know' when over excited or severely nervous.

"Hey Kashi, I'm gonna go with him. I'll see you later tonight when you're done with work?"

"Does this mean you're refusing any and all missions today?" He asked tiredly.

"That would be correct.  So is Naruto." Giving him a quick kiss on the cheek she grabbed Naruto's hand and the two headed out, leaving Kakashi to lock up.

"So Naruto, where should we go?"

"Ramen."

It's only 9:30 and he wants ramen. He's so so much like you mom. "Sure, sounds good. I'll buy. Eat as much as you want."

"Really?!" He asked hopefully.

"Sure."

Sitting down Teuchi (the owner) greeted them warmly. She had a suspicion that Naruto or Kakashi (probably Kakashi) had talked to him about being polite to her but either way she didn't mind.

"Hey there Naruto, what'll it be today?

"1 extra large ramen with everything on it."

"And for you Akari?"