Chapter 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my only update for today, I'll try my very best to update tomorrow!

VOTE

COMMENT

REPEAT!

I love you!

- Hayley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10

Clementine’s POV

I stepped into the shower, letting the warm water run over my body, soaking my hair and face. I scrubbed my watermelon scented shampoo and conditioner into my long blonde hair, making sure to cover every inch.

A knock on the door jerked me away from my hair washing ritual; I ignored it, until the person started to get on my nerves with their continuous knocking.

I turned the water off and wrapping a towel around my hair, I then shrugged my hot pink-polka dotted robe onto my body, tying it tightly around my waist.

“I’m coming!” I yelled, marching towards the door.

Goodness, these people were really in a hurry.

Just as quickly as I jerked the door open, I attempted to slam it back shut, only for my attempts to be blocked by a large foot in the door. I began crying, I knew if I didn’t do something this would end badly.

“Oh shut up.” He snarled, pushing the door open, making me fall backwards. I jumped to my feet and ran towards my phone, which was lying on the coffee table.

“Uh, uh, uh.” Louis smiled, pulling me away from the cell. He picked me up in one swift movement and carried me to my room.

“Help me!” I screamed “Someone help!”

“Shut up!” He yelled, slapping me hard across the face.

He began untying my bathrobe; I jerked and kicked trying to get away.

“Clementine!” Harry’s voice jerked me awake. I was covered in sweat, and tears were still falling from my eyes.

“Are you okay?” He asked, hovering over me.

“I’m fine.” I said shakily, attempting to play it as cool as possible.

“Are you sure?” He asked, his brow was furrowed with confusion.

“Yeah.” I nodded, wiping away the tears. I opened my mouth to speak but I was cut off by Harry pulling me into a hug. I was tense at first, I was terrified, terrified that he would hurt me. I eventually hugged back, trying to make everything seem fine.

“Well, it’s almost eleven, should I just stay the night?” Harry asked, and I furrowed my brow.

“It’s only brunch, why would you stay the night?” I asked

“Clementine, you’ve been asleep all day, you were pretty drunk.” He laughed.

“Speaking of that, could you get me some Tylenol, it’s in the kitchen cabinet above the microwave, I’m gonna go shower.”

He nodded and slid off the bed, pulling me up with him before running off to the kitchen.

Harry is such a gentleman, the woman he marries for real will be extremely lucky to have him.

I just wish that woman was me.