Chapter 22

~~~~~~~~~~~

Get your tissues ready!

That is your only warning!!
I love you, just remember that after you read this. I really do love you.

This chapter is dedicated to JohannaSaade for being the first commenter on Chapter 21!

Enjoy Zayn's sexiness on the side!

Listen to the song on the side while you read if you wanna cry extra!

VOTE<COMMENT<REPEAT

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
BE NICE TO ME!
- Hayley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 22

Harry’s POV

“Seriously hurry, I’m going to be late!” I sighed, tapping my foot slightly.

Clementine slowly made her way out of the bathroom, she was about six weeks pregnant and her bump was beginning to show. She hadn’t gained any weight yet, much to her relief, but a bump was beginning to form.

“Sorry, I don’t feel good today, I’m just so tired.” She said, letting out a yawn. She gave me a kiss on the lips and pulled away again to yawn.

“Alright, go back to bed; I’ll call you when I leave.”

She nodded and helped me shrug my jacket onto my shoulders. I walked outside and hopped into my car, before driving off to my meeting at the SyCo building.

~~~~~~~~~~~

“I want to go public with our relationship.” Zayn said, leaning on his elbows, his eyes connecting with Simons.

“Now is not the time, you need to wait until after Harry and Clementine’s wedding, you don’t want to seem like an attention hog. And if you come out with Delilah now then it will make you both look like you are trying to steal the spotlight from them.” Simon replied, pointing to me.

Zayn rolled his eyes and sat back up.

“So boys, who hasn’t turned in any ideas for songs? I know Niall has turned in two and Zayn turned in one, Liam and Harry?”

I handed over my piece of paper, letting Simon read it silently.

“Clementine helped me right it.” I smiled smugly, earning an elbow in the ribs from Liam.

“I like it.” Simon smiled. “I like it a lot!”