Chapter 17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last update for now, This is just a filler chapter, and Its short sooo, sorry!

LOVE YOU

VOTE< COMMENT< REPEAT

DRAMA WILL COME! I PROMISE!

- Hayley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 17

Clementine’s POV

“Sign here.” The man instructed. Harry signed his signature and I signed mine. The man handed us a set of keys with a smile on his face.

“It’s all yours!”

I jumped on Harry’s back and we took a picture by the sold sign, before posting it on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.

“The fans are going crazy!” Harry laughed, as we sat on the empty floor in our new house.

I smiled up at him. I had my head in his lap and he was stroking my hair, holding his phone with the other hand.

“Harry. I have something I want to tell you.” I said. He set his phone down and let out a sigh.

“I have something to tell you too.”

“You can go first.” I said, trying to stall on dropping the baby bomb.

“Okay, uh, I don’t know how to say this.” He said, standing up and pacing the room, leaving me laying the floor without a pillow.

“Clementine, you know I love you and I know you love me, so I was wondering if you wanted to date me, for real.” He asked, bouncing his foot.

“Really?” I asked, a smile forming on my face.

“Yeah, really.”

I stood to my feet and jumped into his arms, giving him the biggest kiss I could.

“Of course, I would love to be your girlfriend.”

“Now what did you have to tell me?” he asked, setting me down.

“Oh.” I frowned. “Promise you won’t blow up?” I asked

“Of course.”

I handed him the piece of paper, my eyes squeezed shut.

“What’s this?” He asked

“A paternity test.” I whispered

“This is why they wanted my blood at the hospital, to see who the father was. Me or Louis.”

“Right.”

“So, it’s me, I’m going to be a father?” He asked, his eyes twinkling.

“You aren’t mad?” I asked, confusion laced in my voice.

“Of course not, love!” Harry said, holding my waist and spinning me around the empty house.

“I’m ecstatic!”