Chapter 11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be prepared for a Harry and Clementine romantic moment! Well, more like moments... Yeah, it's sweet. So, I need a couple name for Clementine and Harry, and I can't figure one out! So, thats where YOU come in! Think of a couple name and leave it in the comments! First couple name gets a dedication!

VOTE<COMMENT<REPEAT!

Love you!

- Hayley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11

Clementine’s POV

“No, no, NO!” I yelled repeatedly, taking my clothes out of the suitcase Harry had gotten out of my closet and lay on my bed.

“Yes, yes, yes.” He fought back, smiling as he did.

“Harry, I can hide this from your friends, I can hide this from your fans, but your parents? That’s like asking me to commit murder! Plus, they’ll expect us to share a room!” I moaned, trying to take my clothes out faster than he was putting them in.

“We’ve shared a bed before.” He said with a smirk, referring to last night.

“I was drunk.” I rolled my eyes

“So I’ll get you drunk before bed.” He laughed.

“Harry! This is serious!” I cried, making him laugh.

“Look, I don’t like lying to them anymore than you, but, all we have to do is stay one night, get a few pictures of all of us together, everything will be completely fine. Besides, you’re a great actress.” He said, pulling me into a hug.

“You think so?” I smiled into his chest.

He pulled away slightly, his arms still positioned around my waist.

“Yeah, I do.” His voice was a husky whisper, my hands were looped around his neck, and my fingers were slowly moving their way up to play with his curls. Just as the tips of fingers began caressing his hair he pulled me closer, closing the small gap that was between us. His lips molded against mine, moving in perfect sync. My fingers twirled his curls, while his hands roamed my waist. His hands found their way to my butt; he picked me up in one swift movement, before using his foot to kick my suitcase off the bed. He laid me down gently, not even breaking our lips apart. I felt a pang in my chest when I realized he had probably done this on countless occasions, but the thoughts soon left my mind as his lips found mine once again.

I tore his shirt from his torso as he began pulling my sweater over my head, at that moment I wasn’t even thinking, I was just doing.

Harry had that effect on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~