Chapter 29

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is a little short, but its very sweet. So, hang with me!

IT'S THE WEDDING!
ENJOY!

VOTE<COMMENT<REPEAT

Picture of Harry on the side, and the song goes with the chapter, I would listen to it while you are reading!

Love you guys!

- Hayley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 28

Clementine’s POV

We arrived at the church and I was ushered into the back room, and much to my dismay, my parents were there.

“What do you think you’re doing here?” I asked through gritted teeth.

“Oh, honey.” My sister began, placing her cold hands on my shoulders. “Don’t you think it would have been a good idea to lose a few pounds so the dress would look good?”

“Excuse me, I’m pregnant I can’t lose a few pounds, jerk.”

“Be nice to your sister, Clementine, we are here for you.”

“No, you aren’t. Paul!” I yelled, and Paul was there in an instant.

“Can you please usher this group of people out of here, they weren’t invited.” I said.

“Uh, they said they were your parents and sisters…” he trailed off.

“Paul, I’m an only child, and my parents are dead.”

He nodded and motioned for the other guards to help as they grabbed my family by the arms and pulled them out.

“Why did you say you’re family was dead?” Delilah asked, taking a sip of champagne.

“Because, my family is dead to me.”

“Clementine, I’m going to check on the boys, do you want me to say anything to Harry?” Eleanor asked, adjusting the top of her dress.

“Oh yes, give this to Harry and ask him if he has mine.” I said, handing her a piece of paper.

Harry and I decided to change things up for the wedding, I was writing the vows he would say to me, and he was writing the vows I would say to him. It may sound funny but I saw it on a movie one time and it was really sweet.