First day at school

Trish's POV

I woke up this morning due to the sun shining through the curtains I sighed and then got out of bed and then took a shower when I came out I got changed into a white short sleeved top with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a pair of black small heeled boots that go to my mid calf then I brushed my hair and put light makeup on and then walked back inside my bedroom.

I walked downstairs and grabbed everything I would need so basically my bag and house keys I put my house keys in my bag and then I walked out of the house and headed to the school.

Outside the school

I got to the school and it was a big school anyway I heard guys wolf whistling and staring at me I blushed out of embarrassment I ignored them and walked inside the school and guys were staring at me I didn't like it so I ignored them.

I walked around until I found the headteachers office I knocked on the door.

???: come in!

I walked in and saw a guy sitting behind a desk he had grey hair he was wearing a suit and when he saw me he smiled.

Headmaster: hello how can I help you?

Trish: hi my name is Trish Stratus I am new to the school

Headmaster: ah Trish Stratus here is your locker key and your timetable I can get a student to show you around.

Then he called for someone a girl with brown hair walked in and she smiled when she saw me.

???: hi you must be new

Trish: I am

???: what's your name?

Trish: I'm Trish Stratus

???: nice to meet you Trish I'm Mickie James

Trish: nice to meet you

Headmaster: remember Mickie she is in all of your classes and next to your locker

Mickie: actually sir she isn't next to my locker I got moved so she got my old locker which is next to Lita's

Headmaster: ah you're right

Mickie: don't worry I'll show her

Headmaster: thank you

We walked out of the room and she started to show me around the whole school.

End of POV

Jeff's PoV

Me, Matt and Lita are by our lockers talking until I saw Mickie next to a blonde I've never seen her around here before.

Matt: Jeff

Jeff: yeah?

Matt: what you looking at?

Jeff: nothing

Lita: no you're looking at something or someone

Jeff: I'm not

Matt: calm down

Jeff: I'm going

I then walked away from them and they knew not to bother me when I'm not in a good mood anyway I saw the blonde with Mickie she is one of the girls who asked me out.

I heard the bell ring and I had English first I groaned I hated English anyway I got to the classroom and I saw Mickie and the blonde girl by her I sat in the back corner like normal.

After 2 hours

It is now lunch time and me, Matt and Lita are by our lockers we are just gonna head to the lunch room.