On Saturday

Trish's POV

I am in my room listening to music and the song that was playing was called 'scars by papa roach' it was a hot day so I am wearing *picture below*

I heard the doorbell go and I walked down the stairs then when I opened the door I saw Danny he looked me up and down I glared and pushed him away

Trish: what the fuck do you want?

Danny: did you get my note?

Trish: the one where you say you love me and that you hope that I will return the love you have for me 

Danny: yeah

Trish: my answer is no 

Danny: but Trish I love you

Trish: Danny I don't love you and I don't want you near me after what you did to Jeff and to Kyle I don't want anything to do with you

Danny: but Trish.....

Trish: Danny when will you realise that I don't love you 

Danny: please Trish

Trish: Danny leave now

I then closed the door in his face and went straight to the kitchen to get myself a drink. I got to the kitchen then there was another knock on the door but it was on the back door I could see it was Jeff I walked over to the door and opened it to let Jeff in.

Jeff: hey

Trish: hey....what's wrong?

Jeff: what?

Trish: Jeff I can tell something is wrong because you can say one thing but your eyes say another thing

Jeff: *smiles* you are so good

Trish: *smiles* I try 

We walked in the living room.

Trish: what brings you here?

Jeff: Matt and Lita are on a date since they haven't had time together so I was hoping that me and you can hang out today

Trish: sure 

Me and Jeff walked out onto the patio.

Trish: so Jeff will tell me what's wrong?

Jeff: have you ever had a crush on someone and you don't know if they feel the same?

Trish: use to why who do you like

Jeff: I don't want to say 

Trish: so you like this girl and you are not sure if she likes you back

Jeff: yeah

Trish: well the only advice I can give you is that you should tell her how you feel and if she turns you down then she isn't the right girl for you because out in the world there is someone for everyone. I highly doubt that the girl will say no to you because you can be a sweetheart Jeff and even though you don't show it at school I know you are. 

Jeff: really?

Trish: yeah 

Jeff: thanks Trish

Trish: and besides if you like the girl then you might have to be quick in asking her out because if she is popular with the guys then she might get asked by those 

Jeff: alright thanks for the advice

Trish: what are friends for

Jeff: *smiles*

We carried on talking and then we decided to go to the ice cream shop.

End of POV

Jeff's POV

Me and Trish were walking through the park with an ice cream talking away and I was thinking about the advice Trish gave me earlier and she is right since Trish is popular with the guys.

Trish: Jeff?

Jeff: hmm

Trish: are you alright?

Jeff: I'm alright 

Trish: you sure?

Jeff: yeah 

We headed back to Trish's house since it is close and besides Trish doesn't like to be out on the weekends very much.

*Inside Trish's house*

Me and Trish were talking and Trish was telling me a few things about her last school and I was telling her a few things about the high school before she came to our school.

Trish: so Jeff tell me about this girl

Jeff: what?

Trish: what is her personality like?

Jeff: well she is sweet, kind, caring, badass like she takes no shit from nobody 

Trish: really?

Jeff: *nods*

Trish: well when you ask her out and she says yes then she is a lucky girl because you are the most sweetest guy I have met you may put the tough guy act on at school and when we are out on the town but inside you are a total sweetheart *smiles*

That smile gets me everytime my heart just fluttered and she knows me so well so there is no way I can hide things away from her.

Jeff: Trish

Trish: yeah

Jeff: if I was gonna ask the girl I like out what would I do or say 

Trish: if I got asked out by a guy I would love it if the guy took me to a romantic place like not in a restaurant just as long as I was with the guy who asked me out and I wouldn't care if the date was on a beach, in a field or in the park just as long as I am with the guy.

Jeff: really?

Trish: *nods* yeah but with asking her out you could say "would you like to go on a date with me tonight" and then on the date when you ask her to be your girlfriend you could say "I want to ask you a question" if they say ask away or they okay then you can carry on by saying "I really like you and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend" and then her answer like if her answer is yes then I will be so happy for you but if she says no then she isn't the right girl for you. 

Trish always gives the best advice for me and she gave me some ideas about asking her out on a date soon but I just need the courage to ask her out because I don't want to ruin our friendship if she says no.

I carried on talking about anything and then after an hour there was a knock on the door Trish opened it and it was Matt and Lita she let them in and then they sat on the sofas and Trish closed the door.

Jeff: how was the date?

Matt: it was great

Lita: *nods in agreement*

Then Trish sat by my side and we smiled and they talked about everything on their date and we talked about what we did while they were on the date.

End of POV