Trish and Lita vs Ivory and Jazz

Trish's POV

I am in my locker room with Lita and we are ready for a tag match against Ivory and Jazz they ambushed us and we asked for a match now we have it.

Lita: you ready for this?

Trish: yup

Me and Lita walked out of the room and headed to the curtain.

*At the curtain*

we got to the curtain and we saw Ivory and Jazz already there and they looked so focused.

Lita walked out from the curtain and did what she normally does.

Announcer: this tag team match is set for one fall first on her way to the ring....Lita!

Lita slid in the ring and jumped onto a turnbuckle then she jumped off and waited for me.

I walked out from the curtain and smiled then I walked down the ramp.

Announcer: and her tag team partner.....Trish Stratus!

I then walked up the steel steps and got in then I pointed to the crowd with a smile and took off my jacket.

Me and Lita watched as Ivory walked down the ramp.

Announcer: and their opponents first on her way to the ring.....Ivory

Jazz got in the ring and she glared at us I rolled my eyes then Jazz walked out.

Announcer: and her tag team partner....Jazz!

Jazz got in the ring and she walked over to Ivory. The bell rang and Lita walked up to me and we decided that I would start the match and I noticed that Ivory was starting anyway Lita and Jazz got out of the ring.

End of POV

Jeff's POV

Me and my brother just arrived at the arena. We got to our locker room and turned the TV on and Trish and Lita's match is on and we set our stuff down and watched their match and so far they are winning.

Matt: I can't believe what Diego did to Trish

Jeff: don't mention his name near me

Matt: alright sorry but I feel sorry for her all she did was love him and he hurt her

Jeff: I will hang out with her tonight to cheer her up so we will be late

Matt: alright I was gonna take Lita out tonight

Jeff: okay

Then we heard Trish's theme song and they both got out of the ring and walked backstage and we walked out of our locker room and we were met up with them.