Last day of school

Trish's POV

Today is the last day of school finally so basically my year group breaks up from school to go into the world as people say anyway I woke up and put the song 'oath by Cher Lloyd' I walked inside the bathroom and took a shower and when I came out I wore a black crop top with a pair of dark jeans and with a pair of black and white converses with a heel.

I brushed my hair and straightened it and then I heard the doorbell ring and when I got downstairs I saw Jeff I grabbed my school bag.

Trish: hey

Jeff: hey

Trish: what are you doing here?

Jeff: Matt went to pick up Lita so I decided to pick you up for school

Trish: you're sweet

Jeff: shh

Trish: *giggles*

We walked out of my house and headed to school and we were met up with Matt and Lita.

We walked to school and when we walked through the school doors everyone went quiet and I saw Mickie near my locker I glared at her.

Trish: she really needs to leave me alone

Lita: it's creepy

Trish: I know

We got to our lockers and Mickie wouldn't let me open my locker so I just pushed her out of the way and she stumbled a little.

Mickie: what was that?

Trish: you were in my way

Mickie: what happened to the sweet Trish I met on the first day

Trish: that was an act so I didn't get kicked out of this school like I did with my old one well the second one.

Matt&Jeff: *shocked* what? 

Oh right they didn't know I got kicked out of my 2 old schools weren't my fault the first one was because I got annoyed and punched someone then I threw things at students and teachers then I got expelled. My second school was because I started a fight with someone and they snitched on me and I had a fight with them and I won the fight but then I got expelled for it.

Trish: now beat it!

Mickie walked away and I opened my locker and saw a flower with a note I grabbed the flower and the note.

Note

Trish you are the love of my life and I will do anything for you which means I will do anything to gain your love

From Danny

I rolled my eyes and gave the note to Lita and with the rose I gave it to Matt.

Trish: *whispers to Matt* give this to Lita

He nodded and when Lita turned around Matt gave the flower to Lita I smiled at them. 

Lita: awe 

Matt: *smiles*

Then I saw Derek's group walk up to us and one of the members started to flirt with me I smirked at him.

???: so what's your name?

Trish: the name is Trish

???: I'm Liam 

Trish: well Liam I can tell you are new

Liam: you are good 

Trish: want me to show you around?

Liam: sure