Trish finds out

Trish's PoV

Me and Jeff are alright we have sorted it all out but I feel like he isn't telling me something.

Right now I'm in my locker room while Lita and Matt are in a match so far they are winning while Jeff is not here yet he texted me telling me he will be here soon.

End of POV

Jeff's PoV

I just left the hotel on my own since Matt left earlier on since he has a match as soon as the show starts. I walked to the arena.

*At the arena*

I got to the arena and headed to my locker room then I'll head to Trish's locker room to see how she is but I have this feeling that she knows that I'm not telling her everything.

Inside the Hardyz locker room

I walked inside and put my bag down and headed to Trish's locker room.

Outside Trish and Lita's locker room

I knocked on the door and opened it and poked my head through and saw Trish she looked up.

Jeff: can I come in?

Trish: sure

I walked in the room and sat by Trish. I saw that she was watching Lita and Matt's match and they were winning anyway we were in silence until Trish broke it.

Trish: I forgot to tell you

Jeff: tell me what?

Trish: Candice wanted to talk to you

Jeff: did she say why?

Trish: no she didn't but she did tell me to tell you that she will be in the lunch room you better find out what she wants

Jeff: alright

Trish: see you soon

Jeff: *nods*

I walked out of the room and headed to the lunch room.

Outside the lunch room

I walked in and I saw Candice on her own.

Jeff: hey Candice

Candice: oh hey Jeff

Jeff: Trish told me you wanted to talk to me

Candice: oh yeah well it's more of a confession

Jeff: what do you mean?

Candice: well I wanted you to know that I like you

Jeff: oh umm....

Candice: well what I am trying to say is that would you like to go out with me?

I was shocked and I didn't know what to say I then thought that I have to let her down gently.

Jeff: oh Candice I'm sorry but I'm not looking for a girlfriend at the moment.

Candice: oh *looks down*

Jeff: I am sorry

Candice: it's ok

???: he won't go out with you because he likes Trish

We faced the voice and it was Mickie James. How did she find out about that crush?

Candice: Jeff

Jeff: yeah

Candice: I hope that if you and Trish get together I hope you are happy

Jeff: thanks Candice

Candice smiled at me and then walked away so when she was out of sight I faced Mickie and glared.