A year later

Lita's PoV

Tomorrow is mine and Matt's wedding and I can't wait anyway right now me and Trish are having a girls night out.

Trish: oh my gosh you're gonna be Amy Hardy

Lita: shut up *playfully pushes Trish*

Trish: *laughs* okay you'll be Lita Hardy

Lita: *smiles* I'm so happy about tomorrow

Trish: *smiles*

End of POV

Jeff's PoV

I'm with my brother in our hotel room he is talking about tomorrow and how nervous he is.

Jeff: let's go

Matt: what?

Jeff: we're heading out

Matt: where?

Jeff: you'll see

We walked out of the hotel room.

End of POV

The next day

Trish's PoV

I woke up early and I woke Lita up as well she wasn't happy.

Lita: why did you wake me up early?

Trish: Lita you're getting married today

Lita: oh my gosh...finally

Lita jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom I laughed I got her makeup kit out and I got her hair straighteners and her curlers so she has a choice for her hair. I heard the shower turn on.

End of POV

Lita's PoV

I got in the shower and I washed my hair I used a shampoo that smelled like strawberries and when I came out I changed into my dress then I walked out of the bathroom to see Trish with my makeup kit and my hair done.

When I got dressed in my dress and I then walked out of the bathroom to see Trish ready to do my hair and makeup.

Trish: you ready to do this?

Lita: *nods* I'm nervous as well

Trish: it's understandable

I sat down and Trish started to work on my makeup and hair when she was done I was wearing picture below and my hair was like picture below.

Trish: what do you think?

Lita: it's amazing

Trish: now let me get ready

I nodded and she walked in the bathroom. I was so nervous about this anyway I rang my other two bridesmaids Ashley and Tori and they were here in 5 minutes and they had their dresses and heels with them.