The next day

Trish's PoV

I woke up this morning due to the sun shining and I saw Lita still asleep I got out of bed and took a shower and when I came out I changed into a black crop top with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans with a pair of black heeled boots that go to my knee. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair then I walked out of the bathroom and saw Lita just waking up she saw me already up and she smiled.

Lita: morning

Trish: morning

Lita: how long have you been up?

Trish: umm maybe 10 minutes

Lita: wait for me

Trish: alright

Lita walked in the bathroom and took a shower because I could hear the shower head turn on. Then there was a knock on the door I went to open the door and it was Matt and Jeff they smiled I let them in. They sat on our beds and then Lita walked out dressed and ready.

End of POV

Lita's PoV

I came out of the shower and changed into a white crop top, a pair of dark blue jeans with a pair of black boots that to my knee. I brushed my hair and teeth then I walked out of the bathroom to see Trish, Matt and Jeff they smiled when they saw me walk out of the bathroom.

Lita: hey boys

Matt: hey Lita *smiles*

Lita: when did you two get here?

Jeff: a few minutes ago

Trish: *smiles*

Lita: you ready?

Trish: yup

I grabbed my ring gear bag and so did Trish and then we all headed to the arena. I was in passenger seat, Matt was driving, Jeff was behind Matt and Trish was behind me.

At the arena

Matt pulled up outside the arena and we all got out and headed inside the arena me and Trish went right while Matt and Jeff went left to their locker room.

Trish: you ok Lita?

Lita: yeah I'm fine why do you ask?

Trish: you're quiet

Lita: I'm just thinking

Trish: what's on your mind?

Lita: nothing important

Trish: okay what is it?

Lita: what?

Trish: something is wrong because you are never like this and it's worrying me

Lita: just thinking about tonight's show

I wasn't really thinking about tonight's show I was thinking about the boys and how something seems different about them but I don't know what.

I could tell that Trish didn't believe me when I said that but she didn't want to push me into telling her.

Lita: okay I wasn't really thinking about tonight's show

Trish: I knew it....so what were you thinking about?

Lita: just the boys