Messages between Trish and Jeff

Trish's POV

I am in my Geography class and then I had a note passed behind me I saw it was Jeff and then he looked to the front so he doesn't get in trouble.

*Note*

Hey Trish

From Jeff

I smiled and wrote back.

*Note*

Hey Jeff

From Trish

I gave it back to him and I noticed him writing stuff down and then he gave it back to me.

*Note*

I have noticed that the Danny guy is staring at you

From Jeff

I looked up and saw Danny looking at me I wrote back to him.

*Note*

He really thinks I will get with him

From Trish

I gave the note back to Jeff and when he read it he turned to look at me and was shocked.

*Note*

Really? How can you tell?

From Jeff

I giggled quietly when I got the note back.

*Note*

It is the look in his eye it is representing the look of want in a guys eye I have seen that look too many times either at this school or at my old school and it was all from the guys who care about beauty and not personality.

From Trish

I gave the note back and he wrote on the paper and gave it me back.

*Note*

How many guys have looked at you like that?

From Jeff

I was shocked when he wrote that why does he want to know.

*Note*

Why do you want to know?

From Trish

I gave him the note back and he instantly started to write back then he gave it me back.

*Note*

Well since you said that you have seen that look too many times by guys from your old school and this school I was curious on how many guys have looked at you like that.

From Jeff

I wrote down the number and told him what happened from my old school I don't know why but I feel like I can trust Jeff and I have only just met him but it feels like I have known him for ages.

*Note*

Well 19 guys have looked at me like that since I came here but in my old school it was 20 but some of the girls got jealous and tried to hurt me which backfired on them.

From Trish

I gave the paper back to Jeff but Jeff couldn't reply since the teacher looked at us and he hid the notes and he pretended to do his work then she walked up to us.

Mrs Goode: what is wrong Jeff?

Jeff: I was wondering if I could sit by Trish so she can help me with this