Trish meets Shawn in the park

Trish's PoV

It was early in the morning and Lita was asleep which means the boys will be as well anyway I quietly got out of bed and took a shower and got changed and once I was changed I quietly walked out of the bathroom to see Lita still asleep.

I left a note saying I've gone out and I won't be long then I walked out of the room and out of the hotel I went to the park.

At the park

I got to the park and saw my brother and he smiled when he saw me.

Shawn: I thought you weren't gonna show up

Trish: well I'm here now so tell me what do you want

Shawn: I want to put everything in the past and we can go back to being brother and sister

Trish: what don't you get of the answer no I'm sick and tired of your games Shawn all you care about is yourself and you've never cared about me.

Shawn: I'll change because since mum has passed away we need to stick together

Trish: no I won't go back with you Shawn I've got my friends and they are family

Shawn: they aren't blood related

Trish: they may not be blood related but they know a lot about me and they will always be there for me.

Shawn: I would've if I knew where you were

Trish: you're an idiot I travel the world

Shawn: look Trish please forgive me I really want our family get together

Trish: the other relatives don't want you do they?

Shawn: no

Trish: well I don't blame them you were horrible when you were little hurting me, playing pranks on me, trying to get me into trouble but none of your little "plans" worked did they?

Shawn: look I know I messed up when I was little but I want to change everything for the better

Trish: you know this isn't the first time you've lied to me

Shawn: what? I'm not lying I promise you

Trish: listen Shawn I don't want anything to do with you because all you do is cause trouble and I don't want any of that.

Shawn: I'm sorry

Trish: sorry isn't gonna cut it Shawn it took you years to apologise now if you apologised a year after all that happened and you meant it then I would've forgiven you but since it took you this long and I know you don't mean it. So leave me alone and I don't want anything to do with you.

End of POV

Lita's PoV

I woke up to the sun shining I looked around the room and saw Trish gone I thought she was with Jeff but then there was a knock on the door and when I opened it, it revealed Matt and Jeff.

Lita: boys what's wrong?

Jeff: where's Trish?

Lita: I thought she was with you?

Jeff: no when I woke up I texted Trish but I got no answer.

I then noticed a note so I picked it up and read it out loud.

Dear Lita

If you have woken up and noticed I'm not there then I've gone to visit someone to sort something out I won't be long I'll be back soon so don't worry about me and if Jeff comes tell him I'm fine and he doesn't need to worry about me.