A few months later

A/N- I'm sorry for the time skip but I hope you like the story.
————————————————————————

Trish's PoV

I am walking in the street with my boyfriend Diego we started to date yesterday and we are happy anyway Lita is with Matt and Jeff is with Amelia I heard they are dating and have been for a few months which I am happy for him.

I remember Diego asking me to meet him at the cafe and he took me to the beach.

Flashback

I am in my hotel room and then my phone dinged and I got a text from Diego to meet him at the cafe and I smiled then I headed to the cafe.

Once I got to the cafe I saw Diego standing outside when he saw me he smiled.

Trish: what's wrong?

Diego: I want to take you somewhere

Trish: where?

Diego: you'll see

I nodded and smiled then we both started to walk but he won't give me a clue and after 10 minutes we arrived at the beach.

Diego saw that I was confused and he smiled then he led me to this table with two chairs and a few candles around then we sat on the chairs.

Trish: it's amazing

Diego: only for you

Trish: what did you want to tell me?

Diego: well you know how we have been hanging out for a few months

Trish: yeah

Diego: well over that time I have gained feelings for you and I was wondering would you be my girlfriend?

Trish: *smiles* I would love to be your girlfriend

Diego: really?

Trish: *giggles* yes

Diego smiled and then he stood up and I did to he walked over to me and picked me up and spun me around.

Diego: you're amazing

Trish: so are you

We then walked back to the hotel.

End of flashback

Diego: what's wrong?

Trish: just thinking

Diego: what about?

Trish: this girl hates me for no reason

Diego: really?

Trish: yeah when I was in the cafe with my friend Lita that girl saw me and she said she hated me and that I should stay away from my best friend Jeff when I told her that she can't tell me what to do she said that she can and that when she and Jeff get together we will be seeing a lot more of her.

Diego: I would ignore her and besides like you said she can't tell you what to do and if your friends find out what she is doing maybe they will help you

Trish: I know Lita and Matt will help me if I need it

Diego: and you know you will always have me

Trish: I know

We carried on talking and walking around the town.

End of POV

Jeff's PoV