Lita & Trish vs Mickie & Melina

Trish's PoV

I woke up early and saw Lita just coming out of the bathroom her hair wrapped in a towel and she was wearing a maroon crop top with black jeans and a pair of black heeled boots and then she dried her hair and picked up her promise ring.

I got out of bed and took a shower but before I walked in the bathroom she stopped me.

Lita: I'm going to the boys hotel room and head to the arena with Matt

Trish: alright see you at the arena

I walked in the bathroom and took a shower and when I came out I changed into a black top with no straps only on my arms with a pair of dark jeans and a pair of black heeled boots that go to my knees I brushed my hair and curled it I also grabbed my promise ring I got from Jeff. I grabbed my ring gear bag. Then headed to the boys hotel room to meet up with Jeff.

End of POV

Matt's PoV

I woke up and got ready to go to the arena I had to get Jeff up anyway I heard a knock on the door.

Matt: one second

I got ready and once I was done I opened the door to reveal Trish she looked confused.

Trish: hi Matt

Matt: what's wrong Trish? You look confused

Trish: it's just earlier Lita said she was gonna come here and then you two will go to the arena together

Matt: she hasn't come here

Trish: strange

Matt: *nods*

Then Jeff walked out of the bathroom with no shirt on but he didn't see Trish.

Jeff: Matt have you seen my shirt?

Trish giggled quietly and took a shirt off the dresser she moved out of my way so Jeff could see her.

Trish: what about this?

Jeff looked up and he was shocked and he couldn't move.

Jeff: Trish....ummm....hi....*stutters*

I had to try and not laugh at my brother but it failed and Trish giggled at him and threw him his shirt and he instantly put it on.

Trish: you boys ready to go?

They nodded and we headed down to the lobby and when we got there we saw Lita with a drink in her hand and she smiled.

Trish: I thought you were meeting Matt and heading to the arena?

Lita: I was I just needed a drink first so I came down here to grab a drink and then head back upstairs and meet Matt but you are already here.

Trish: let's go

We all nodded and headed to Matt's rental car and he drove to the arena.

At the arena

Matt pulled up outside the arena and we got out of the car and walked in the arena. Me and Lita headed to our locker room.

Later into the show

Me and Lita were ready for our match and we went to the curtain and when we got there we saw Mickie and Melina already standing there then I saw the Hardyz walking by they smiled and walked up to us.

Jeff: hey

Trish: hey *kisses Jeff's cheek*

Jeff: *smiles*