Lita vs Mickie James

Lita's PoV

Today is the day that I have a match against Mickie anyway I'm in mine and Trish's locker room getting ready for my match. The door opened and in walked Trish she smiled when she saw me.

Trish: hey Lita

Lita: hey where were you this morning?

Trish: sorry I didn't leave a note but I was with Jeff he wanted to take me somewhere before the show started but we didn't realise the time but anyway here I am *smiles*

Lita: good anyway I'm just about to go in my match against Mickie

Trish: good luck in that match

Lita: thanks

I walked out of the room and headed to the curtain.

At the curtain

I got to the curtain and saw Mickie already there she looked focused on the match I rolled my eyes because I know she might cheat so I have to stay focused and also I have to be on the ball to beat her and I know I can anyway I saw Matt and he walked over to me.

Matt: I want to wish you luck in your match

Lita: thanks *smiles*

Matt: but I know you'll win the match

Mickie: no she won't I'll win the match

Lita: *rolls eyes* he wasn't talking to you he was talking to me so don't get involved in my business like you do with Trish's business

Mickie: *rolls eyes* I told you Jeff should've said yes to me back in high school

Matt: he didn't like any girl in high school

Mickie: oh but he liked Trish when she came to our high school

Lita: leave us alone

Mickie walked out from the curtain and jumped up and down and then skipped down the ramp.

Announcer: this match is set for one fall first making her way to the ring.....Mickie James!

I sighed and waited for my theme.

I walked out from the curtain and did my pose and shook my head then made my way down the ramp.

Announcer: and her opponent....Lita!

I got in the ring and walked to the ropes and did my pose again then I stood in front of Mickie.

Bell rings

As soon as the bell rang we started and since Mickie came running towards me I moved out of the way. Then Mickie ran into a twist of fate she threw me in the turnbuckle and then she walked away and then ran towards me I moved out of the way and she glared at me.

I grabbed her by her hair and threw her out of the ring she hit her head on the barricade and I decided to dive on her through the ropes I caught her before she could move out of the way.

Ref. 1.....2......3.....4

I slid back in the ring and Mickie got in slowly so the ref stopped the count and we carried on wrestling.