Jeff protects Trish from Shawn

Trish's POV

I am in the arena well I am just about to leave the arena since the show just finished I was waiting for Jeff since Matt and Lita left the arena early and since Jeff just had a match he will be getting ready to go back to the hotel.

I saw Jeff but I got grabbed from behind and I was shocked but when I saw the face I rolled my eyes.

Trish: get off me Shawn

Shawn: nah

Shawn threw me on the ground and started to hurt me and since no one is near because they are at the hotel so me and Jeff are the only ones left in the arena.

End of POV

Jeff's POV

I was walking down the corridor with my ring gear bag and I saw Trish but then she got grabbed so I ran to where she was and I saw Shawn hurting Trish I grabbed his shoulder and turned him around he glared at me.

Shawn: leave idiot

Trish: *mouths to Jeff* help

I grabbed Shawn and threw him away from Trish and then I felt someone attack me from behind I saw Trish get her phone out and it looked like she was texting someone and within 10 minutes my brother was here.

Matt helped me get rid of Shawn and she took a quick photo of Shawn and we were confused. Then she walked up to us with a smile.

Trish: if he comes near me again I am showing this photo to the police so it will be easy for them to find him

Matt: smart thinking

Trish: *smiles* thanks Jeff for helping me

Jeff: no problem

Matt: and good idea for texting me that you and Jeff need help

Jeff: she is a smart quick thinker

Matt: *smirks at Jeff*

Jeff: *glares*

Luckily Trish didn't see but when she looked at us we had a normal expression on our faces then we walked to Matts' rental car and he drove us back to the hotel.

End of POV

Lita's POV

I am in mine and Trish's hotel room Matt had a text off Trish saying she and Jeff needs help so Matt ran out of the room anyway after 15 minutes the door to the room opened and in walked Jeff, Matt and Trish.

Lita: what happened?

Trish: Shawn tried to attack me and then Jeff saw he helped me but Shawn attacked Jeff from behind so I texted Matt that we need his help then Matt and Jeff got rid of Shawn for me and we came straight here.

Lita: I am glad that you are safe

Trish: I took a photo of him so if he comes near me I can show the police the photo and simple

Lita: smart

Jeff: we said that

Trish: *smiles*

They told me what happened and I can not believe what happened to them.

Lita: has he left any scars?

Trish: umm

Trish went to the bathroom and when she came out she was wearing a white tank top and we saw the scars that were red and then she lifted her top up a little so it only shows her stomach nothing else.

Jeff: I can't believe he did that

Trish: they will heal within a week

Matt: really?