Big show & Trish vs Matt and Lita

Trish's PoV

I'm in my locker room getting ready for my match against Matt and Lita and my partner is big show anyway Lita is with Matt at the moment I just grabbed my jacket and then I walked out of the room and walked to the curtain.

At the curtain

I got to the curtain and saw big show already there and I saw Lita, Matt and Jeff walking towards the curtain and they smiled when they saw me.

Lita: hey Trish

Trish: hey

Jeff: good luck *kisses Trish on the cheek*

Trish: thanks and good luck to you

I noticed big show was glaring at me because I said that. I rolled my eyes at him I didn't want to be teamed up with him I rather be in a team with Jeff.

Matt, Jeff and Lita walked out from the curtain and Jeff did his dance while Matt did their symbol and so did Lita. The crowd went wild when they walked out from the curtain.

Announcer: this mixed tag match is set for one fall first on the way to the ring being accompanied by Jeff Hardy....Matt Hardy and Lita!

They got in the ring and they got on a turnbuckle and did their symbol then jumped off Jeff was in their corner.

Me and big show walked out from the curtain and the crowd went wild.

Announcer: and their opponents.....big show and Trish Stratus!

We both got in the ring and I pointed to the crowd with a fake smile while big show raised his hand in the air. Before the bell rang big show walked up to me.

Big show: make sure we win

Trish: I'll try

Then bell rang and we started I got out of the ring and so did Lita I didn't want to fight my friends. I stood on the apron and watched as big show was hitting Matt and it looked like it hurt Matt tagged Lita in and I was the legal person now.

End of POV

Jeff's PoV

I was watching my brothers match but I was also keeping an eye on Trish just in case big show tries to do anything I don't want her getting hurt by him.

Jeff: come on Matt!

Matt dodged big shows hit but what happened annoyed me, Matt was in a corner but it was close to Trish and since Matt dodged big show. Big show bashed into Trish which knocked her off and she hit her chin on the apron but her whole body smacked against the announce table.

J.R: big show just pushed Trish off the apron and she just hit our announce table

Jerry: Trish has passed out from the hit

When I heard that I wanted to go over to her to make sure she was alright but I'm not allowed to go to her.

Near the end of the match

Lita pinned Trish and they both got out of the ring and headed up the ramp while Trish laid in the middle of the ring holding her jaw and stomach I was with Matt and Lita but I saw big show advancing on Trish she was backing up in the corner. I noticed Trish had a frightened expression on her face.