Jeff and Trish's talk

Trish's PoV

Me and Jeff walked away from Lita, Matt and Jake to have a conversation. When we got to a private area I stood in front of Jeff I could tell he was nervous about something but I couldn't tell what he was nervous about which is strange.

Jeff: what do you want to talk about?

Trish: I wanted to tell you that no matter what I will always be your friend even if we are ex boyfriend and girlfriend our relationship is in the past and that is where it should stay so we should act like friends or how we use to act before we started to date. I don't know what the future holds so we don't know what is around the corner.

Jeff: I know but....

Trish: Jeff it's best if we stay friends because if we carry on the way we are then it will get awkward and our friendship will end and we will be going back to what we use to be in high school strangers and I know you don't want that I don't want that because you've helped me and I don't want all that to be a memory.

Jeff: I know and I don't want to end our friendship either because you've helped me so much and I don't want to ruin that either.

Trish: so for now we're only friends and it will stay that way is that okay?

Jeff: *nods* okay

Trish: *smiles* we better get back to the others

Jeff: you're right friend

Trish: yup *giggles*

I then kissed his cheek and walked back to Matt, Lita and Jake when I got there they were talking but when they saw me they went quiet and I talked with them for a bit.

End of POV

Jeff's PoV

I can't believe Trish just wants to stay friends and that our relationship is in the past and that is where it will stay. I followed Trish back to Matt, Lita and Jake but when I reached there I saw Jake with his arm around Trish's shoulder and she didn't bother.

Matt: you alright Jeff?

Jeff: yeah I'm alright

Lita: you sure?

Jeff: yeah

Trish: Lita

Lita: yeah?

Trish: me and Jake are gonna go I need to find him a place to stay

Lita: alright

Trish: I will see you back at the hotel

Lita: bye Trish

Trish: bye Lita bye boys

Matt: bye Trish

Then Trish and Jake walked away and when they were out of sight Matt and Lita turned their attention to me.

Lita: okay out with it

Matt: what did you and Trish talk about?

Jeff: she said that she wanted to tell me that no matter what she will always be my friend even if we are ex boyfriend and girlfriend our relationship is in the past and that is where it should stay so we should act like friends or how we use to act before we started to date. She also said that she doesn't know what the future holds so we don't know what is around the corner.

Lita: oh what else did she tell you

Jeff: well she said "Jeff it's best if we stay friends because if we carry on the way we are then it will get awkward and our friendship will end and we will be going back to what we use to be in high school strangers and I know you don't want that I don't want that because you've helped me and I don't want all that to be a memory."