Steven Richards vs Jeff Hardy

Trish's PoV

I found out about Jeff's match through Matt so I was making my way to the Hardyz locker room and when I got there the door opened and Jeff was about to walk out but when he saw me he stopped.

Jeff: what's wrong?

Trish: why didn't you tell me?

Jeff: tell you what?

Trish: don't act dumb with me Hardy why didn't you tell me about your match against Steven Richards?

Jeff: because I knew that you would want to come down to the ring with me just in case Victoria came down.

Trish: you're damn right I would've because I don't want her interfere in your match

Jeff: I know and how did you find out?

Trish: Matt told me

Jeff: oh

Trish: next time Jeff don't lie to me

Jeff: I won't promise

Trish: you better

Then I walked away and Jeff went to the curtain while I went back to my locker room Lita is with Matt in the lunch room. I turned my tv on and watched Jeff's match since I don't trust Steven Richards because he could get Victoria come to the ring to attack Jeff so Richards can win.

End of POV

Jeff's PoV

I got to the curtain and saw Steven Richards already there he didn't look happy I rolled my eyes he is so annoying he tried to hurt my girlfriend and I won't have that.

I walked out from the curtain and did my dance and the crowd went wild I love this reaction.

Announcer: this match is set for one fall first from Cameron North Carolina weighing in at 225 pounds....Jeff Hardy!

I slid into the ring and jumped on the turnbuckle and did mine and my brothers symbol. Then I waited for Steven to come to the ring.

Steven Richards walked out from the curtain and walked down to the ring.

Announcer: and his opponent....Steven Richards!

Richards got in the ring and stood in front of me and then the bell rang so we started.

End of POV

Lita's PoV

Me and Matt are in the lunch room.

Lita: where's Jeff?

Matt: he's in a match against Steven Richards

Lita: tell me you didn't tell Trish

Matt: I had to

Lita: well she isn't gonna be happy because Jeff didn't tell her

Matt: I know but I'm sure they will be fine

Lita: I guess you're right

Matt: Trish is just hurt that Jeff didn't tell her

Lita: I know but Jeff didn't want Trish go down to the ring with him so she didn't get hurt