Another day in school

Trish's POV

It is Tuesday morning and I woke up early today like at 7 when I normally wake up at 7:45am anyway I got out of bed and took a shower then when I got out of the shower I brushed my teeth and got changed into a white short sleeved top with a + on it and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a pair of black small heeled boots I brushed my hair and straightened it. 

Then I walked back into my bedroom and I made my bed and opened the curtains and then I headed downstairs and saw another note I have been getting a lot of these off my mum since she goes to work early and comes back late.

*The note*

Morning sweetie I want to let you know I have gone to work early and I will be home late around 7pm have a good day at school and I will see you later .

Luv mum x

Then there was a knock at the door and when I opened it Ashley was standing there with a smile and I smiled back.

Ashley: you ready?

Trish: yup let's go

Ashley: *nods*

I walked out of the house and closed the door locked it and we walked down the street for another day in school. 

I am walking to school with Ashley and we are using my earbuds to listen to my music as we are walking to school the song is playing now is 'Pompeii by Bastille'  Ashley said she will come by my house to pick me up and we can walk to school together since Michelle gets a lift from her boyfriend's parents when they pick her up, Mickie doesn't live near me and Victoria is just a street down from the school.

Ashley: how was your classes yesterday?

Trish: business was boring I wanted to fall asleep

Ashley: you didn't did you?

Trish: of course not 

Ashley: what about the other lessons?

Trish: some were boring and the others were okay

Ashley: what lessons did you have yesterday?

Trish: I had science with you, Victoria, Mickie and Michelle then I had business studies after that I had Food, then after lunch I had PE which I got out of and after PE I had Maths.

Ashley: how?

Trish: came up with a lie 

Ashley: you didn't want to do PE did you?

Trish: not really

Ashley: but if you did what is your best sport?

Trish: not sure

Ashley: do you have PE today?

Trish: nope

Ashley: what do you have today?

Trish: not sure but I know I don't have PE

Ashley: okay

*At school*

Me and Ashley finally arrived at school and outside we saw Mickie, Michelle and Victoria we walked up to them and when they saw us they smiled.

Victoria: so tell us Trish

Trish: tell you what?

Mickie: your hang out with your "friend"

Trish: oh my gosh we are only friends

Mickie: that isn't what you told us yesterday

Trish: I said if I didn't know him but I do know him