Trish gets more gifts

Lita's POV

I need to get Jeff to tell Trish how he feels about her right now I am with Matt and we are talking about anything then Jeff walked in with a bracelet and a teddy bear with a note.

Lita: what's with the bracelet? The bear? What are you doing Jeff?

Jeff: it's a gift

Matt: for who?

Jeff: for Trish

Lita: you finally gonna ask her out?

Jeff: well yes but also since Danny and Kyle are buying her gifts.....

Lita: you are gonna get her gifts and then tell her?

Jeff: yeah like a hunt to find out who I am

Lita: let's hope this goes well

Jeff: I just hope it goes well and when I ask her out I hope she says yes

End of POV

Trish's POV

I am in my hotel room and Lita is with the Hardy Boyz I would be with them but I am tired I know I went sleep early but I'm just tired and I've had Kyle and Danny singing love songs Kyle sang 'wherever you will go by the calling' while Danny sang 'why don't you love me by Hot Chelle ft Demi Lovato' I rolled my eyes at them both.

(What Kyle sang)

(What Danny sang)

I am lying on my bed and then I heard a knock at the door I sighed and stood up and when I opened the door I saw no one as I was about to close the door when I saw a teddy bear holding a heart that read I love you and it had a bracelet around it. I picked up the bear and walked inside and close the door I sat on my bed and I saw a note.

Teddy bear

Dear Trish

Dear Trish

I am your secret admirer to find out who I am I will ask you a few questions and soon you will know who I am.

Luv ???

I wonder who sent me this the handwriting is neat but who could it be I was thinking then the door opened and in walked Lita.

Lita: hey

Trish: hey how was your hang out with the boys?

Lita: it was alright