Double date

Trish's PoV

I was shocked that the boys were planning a double date and I could tell Lita was shocked as well but we were both happy anyway the show just ended and we are now in our hotel room getting ready for our date with the boys. They said that they are gonna pick us up at 7. I took a shower and washed my hair then when I came out I changed into a dark red dress with a pair of black heels I brushed my hair and I put light makeup on then I walked out of the bathroom.

Lita was wearing a black dress that went to her knees and she wore black wedges with her hair she had straightened she had light makeup on she smiled when she saw me.

Lita: you ready?

Trish: one second let me grab something

I grabbed my leather jacket and then there was a knock on the door Lita opened the door and it revealed the boys.

Jeff: you girls ready?

Trish: yup

We walked out of the room and went out of the hotel. We went in Matt's rental car me and Jeff in the back while Lita and Matt in the front and Matt was driving.

After 15 minutes

Matt pulled up on a car park me and Lita were confused. The boys helped us out of the car Lita held Matts' hand and I held Jeffs' hand we walked along the beach but I saw a pier we headed for the pier.

When we stopped I was shocked with what I saw and so was Lita.

Picture below

Lita: oh my gosh

Lita: oh my gosh

Trish: it's amazing

Lita: how did you boys find this place?

Jeff: we had to find the place

Matt: figure out what to put here

Jeff: how we were gonna ask you two

Matt: what we should show

Jeff: when we should ask you

Trish: it's amazing boys

Lita: I agree

Matt sat down by the pier, Lita sat by him, I sat by Lita and Jeff sat by me I leaned against Jeff and he wrapped his arm around me while Matt did the exact same thing. Jeff pressed a button and we saw videos and pictures of us 4 together or separate like me and Jeff or Lita and Matt.

Lita: wow

Matt: we were hoping you would like it