Jeff saves Trish

Trish's PoV

I'm getting ready for my match against Victoria I don't think she has forgiven me for what happened back in high school when I joined Jeff's group instead of staying with them. Then the door opened and in walked Jeff he smiled at me I smiled back.

Jeff: I want to wish you luck in your match

Trish: thanks Jeff *kisses his cheek*

Jeff: if any guy gets involved then I'm going down to the ring

Trish: *smiles* thanks Jeff

Jeff: *smiles*

I then walked out of the room with Jeff following me.

Jeff: I'm going to mine and my brothers locker room

I nodded and went right towards the curtain.

At the curtain

I saw Victoria she looked focused on our match. Then her theme song played.

Victoria walked out from the curtain and did whatever I wasn't paying attention I was thinking about the match.

Announcer: this match is set for one fall first on her way to the ring.....Victoria!

I walked out from the curtain and pointed to the crowd with a smile and headed down the ramp.

Announcer: and her opponent from Toronto Canada.....Trish Stratus!

I got in the ring and pointed to the crowd again and then I stood in front of Victoria she glared and I glared back and the bell rang then she came running at me and I bent backwards so she went flying.

End of POV

Jeff's PoV

Me, my brother and Lita were watching Trish's match and so far she was winning but knowing Victoria she will get someone to attack Trish.

Tv

J.R: Trish bends over backwards which makes Victoria miss her

Jerry: we don't know what Victoria might do in this match

J.R: that's true Jerry

Jerry and J.R were having a conversation as well as commentating the match.

I was too focused on the match that I didn't hear my brother and Lita talking to me.

Tv

J.R: what's this!?

Jerry: it's Steven Richards!

I ran out of the room and headed to the ring.

J.R: it's Jeff Hardy!

I slid into the ring and Steven Richards came at me I dodged him. Video below