fighting

phana was in library.kit rush to him.

"pha, beam is in danger."

"what?"pha expression change."what happen.?"

"he fucked the engineering girl.

ming is after him."

"god,where is beam".

"dont know.he is not lifting his phone."

ming pov:

"everyone ready."

"yes boss,do you know where is the deer."

"yes boss,so what are you waiting for lets go."

ming with all his gang is ready to beat beam,its a rear chance to got.

beam is a casinova,fucks around and leaves them.but every one worship him.

but he never touches engineering girls.this time he fuck the girl.her boyfriend complain to ming.

ming always need a chance or excuse to beat med gang.he got it this time .he was ready along with his gang to beat him.

phana messaged beam : "beam wolf is after you.get out of their" we are comming.

beam pov:

beam is resting after a great session.when his phone blinks,he see the message from phana.

shit,he hurriedly got his shirt and pants .got his phone and wallet and rushed out of the room.there he sees ming and his gang coming.

he runs the opposite direction.park see the running beam.

"hey,deer is escaping,attack."

that's all everyone run after beam.

beam took the steps and run to ground where he receives phana call.

"beam where are you?"

"in the ground pha ,"

"fine, spare 5 mins i will be behind you"

Ok.phone call ends

in this rush beam did see the stone before him,he hit it and fell off.he spained his ankle.

ming who is following see how beam falls and sprained his ankle.he stops running.

there is a wide smile on his face,

he is just 10 feet AWAY FROM BEAM.

"at last,i have a chance to beat you my darling."

beam slightly gets up and started walking backward.seeing the mings gang,beam gulped.

" in your dreams my love", ming heard a voice.it was phana who is standing beside beam.with all his med gang.

"huhhh,the tiger came to save a deer" ming said

"mistake, a lion came to save another."pha shouted

"Good then first beat me in the fight." ming is provoking pha

"huh,there is no kick in fighting with wolf.eventually lion wins na." phana said

"this is not an ordinary wolf,its the king ,its impossible even to touch it.do you wanna try." Ming said proudly

both phana and ming growl and started to run to attack one another,even their gangs are following them.

there is a big fight in the ground,no one is backing off.

the news spread and university chairman enter.

stop every one,a voice heard which halt the fight,every one stop what they are doing and turn towards the voice.

"phana,ming in my office.now."

"all of you back off,or else every one will be rusticated from university." Chairman's voice was heard.

they don't care who says what,they care only for their leaders.

phana and ming signal their gang to back off.and went to meet president in office.

In the office.

"Phana ,ming both of you. this the last warning .if I see any fight between your departments again.i will take sivior actions."

"But sir, they started the fight ."pha says.

"No sir, they are the ones who start. "

"I don't want to hear any excuses.

It's the last warning. If you want to study further.then stop this fighting thing. '

"Phana you are in charge of martury for 24 hours.that was your punishment"

"But sir that place is haunted and it stinks."

Hearing phana words,ming cant stop his laugh..

"Ming dont laugh that much you are accompanying phana in that."

"But sir" this time phana laughs.

"Now both out.don't try to skip the punishment I will be watching you.
And one more thing none of the gangs should accompany you.all should be far and out.if I see any of the gangs members around that area,I will ban the whole med and eng departments."

"Ok sir."

Both said at once and went out whole pushing each other by shoulder.
"I am watching you. so behave." Principal voice heard in the back

Both share a stare and went out side.

This news spread all the university.

Both gang members know what and how their leaders are.so no one accompany them to mortuary.

What will happen at mortuary that will be in the next part.

How is the story so far?
Hope you all like it.

Thanks megha.