anything for you

They went to mings place .clean themselves  of course a tasty shower.then they go on with their date.

They are so happy.though ming is busy with his company affairs but he spend all the remaining time with pha.

It's almost phanas year was ending and they fix the marriage date after phas graduation.

Ming rushed to university and hug pha who was coming out of his class.

"Ming what happen?" pha enquired.

Ming lifted pha in turn and turn him around and around.

"Com on let me down" pha shouted.

Ming get pha down and kissed him .though pha know everyone is seeing them.he didn't mind .he knows how ming is, if he dont  care about public a n d he was this excited means there a good news.phana thought and deepen the kiss.

"What happen?" pha asked when they broke.

"Our marriage date is fixed "ming said while trying to breath the air.

Phas eyes widen
Now he know why ming was this excited.they hav waited for this day so long.they dreamed about it for so long.

If it is in mings hand they would have married long before but he consider phas studies and controlled himself.

Pha hugged ming.their happiness spread like a blossom  everywhere.

Everyone was happy about the news.

Especially their happiness reached the sky.

That night both went to movie,dinner a d went to phas place because they have a special star gazing place for both of them.only for them.

They both are lying in each other arms  phana between mings legs a d ming back hugs him.

"What are you thinking ?"ming asked

"Everything,how we used to fight, how our love started, now we  are here after everything a d in some days we will be married."

"It's just like a dream ming.Some times I was afraid all this happiness will gone in one blink."phas eyes are teary.

"Pha "ming hugged tightly.

"Yes baby,now I am in a stage where I can't live without you..even a thought that I will be away from you makes me crazy ming."he hugs ming even tighter.

"Hey why do you say that.i will never leave you.you are my life pha"
"I also cant live without you .even death cant separate us.i will fight with even god to get back to you.so dont say that .I will be with you forever."ming hug pha a d kissed him.

All the stars are shining brightly but what they dont expect is the stars change their positions and a big twist is going to happen,a tsunami is going to hit them hard where no one knows whether they  survive  it or not.

After that night,PhA and ming went to select their  wedding suit.

"Ming is so possessive and make pha change almost 30 suits to select a single one."

:Ming "pha shouted when he reject the last suit that was their.

Ming gulp,baby please na dont be angry I just want best for my wedding

"What we do now this is the last suit here."pha said
Let me think,he dialed a number and said something.

With in a hour the best designers from Paris  are in front of ming and pha

Pha was stunned when he see his favorite  designer before him.

"Baby ,he is the best" ming said,pha run to the designer and shake hand him.he even hig him