The feelings started

It was 9 PM.both phana and ming reached mortuary. The room Was always locked.but there is a small room before it to rest.they both went inside and sit in opposite directions.
Phana stare at ming seriously.

Both of them started playing in their phone.

Around at 11 PM,they heard a sound outside.

Both of them rushed out and see 10 masked man with sticks and hockey bats.

They are here for both of them to beat to death.

Ming and phana stare each other.

They attack both.fighting is not new for both of them. But 2 vs 10.its some thing different.

Phana and ming show their fighting skills.when ming see how phana fights he was amazed.even phana who see ming how he block the kicks was mesmerized.

Only a true fighter know others strength when they are fighting.
All this time they fight with bats or sticks. Or they fight in basketball game,but never used their skills.

So they are surprised by each other
But that didn't show in their faces and started attacking again.

At one time, one guy attack ming from back side when he was fighting with other.phana blocked it and saved ming.he don't like backstab thats it.

"Like a man fight in the face not from back" phana said to other and continue his fight.

Ming was stunned at this.why phana save him.?questions started to arise in his brain but with no.answers.

They fight together to beat all them down.with in 15 mins all are down but they all run away before their masks removed.

They are exhausted out of breath and sat at one place side by side.

Ming started to smoke to release his tense but phana took the cigar from his lips.ming was stunned at phanas action.

"Dont get it wrong, it effects my health.i am not concerned about you the smoke will kill all the people around him who smokes."

Ming laugh.
But didn't say anything.

After 5 mins they were is dreamland in their sleep.

In the midnight ming sence something heavy on his shoulder.when he wake up he see phana who was sleeping peacefully on his shoulder.

Unconsciously ming laugh.
He never see phana this close.he started observing the features.his forehead, eye brows, eyes,nose and when he come to lips.he was stunned.he gazed those Pink lips and wanted to peek.he wants to see how those lips feel on his,how will they taste.

When phana moved,ming suddenly divert his gaze and pretend to sleep.

He was thinking hard.ming is not gay not even the bi.he never felt like this .

There is no answer for his questions.
Why he want to look at phana continuously.

Why he want to taste those lips.

Why his heart beat is raising when phana lean on his shoulder.

So many questions but no answers.

While he was in dynamo and pretending to sleep phana wake up and found himself on ming shoulders.he suddenly sit straight.
He sees whether ming is in sleep or not.

He calmed down when he see the sleeping ming.

Phana also mesmerised on seeing the sleeping ming.

He feels the same as ming but when ming started to move.phana divert his gaze.and pretend like he woke up just now.

Its already been morning.

Phana lift the phone when it started ringing.its kit.

Phana, time for class I will be their in 10 mins get ready.

Ok.i will be outside.

"I have a class at 10."phana says when ming stare him continuously.why he did that

He also don't know.there is no need to tell ming about his whereabouts.he was confused.

They sit silently like that until phana hears the horn sound.

He stand up and went outside .ming followed him like puppy.before they leave phana calls ming.

"Ming its not good for your health. Stop smoking."

It's the first time ming hears his name from phanas mouth.

He always calls him wolf.

Ming smiled.but didn't say anything.

Phana went on kits car.ming sees the car until it leaves and called forth to pick him up.

Both can sense that there is something change in both towards other.

Will they sense what they are feeling to wards us.is it love ,concern or some other feeling.

At the drom

"Beam how are you ?"pha asked .

"Ya I am fine pha.what about you?"

"Sorry, because of me you got punishment."
"Hey that's all right.every thing is fine now.But why did you go after eng girl beam.i already told you they are danger."

"Sorry pha,I also dont know she is from engineering.
I met her in the bar .she throw herself on me.i asked whether she had boyfriend,she said she has non.

Then we did it in hotel.
After everything is over I lift her phone which is ringing. Then only i known that she is engineering."

"Sorry pha."

It's ok.but be careful.

"Pha whose no is this?" beam showed his phone

"I dont know beam.why?"

"Beside from you I recieved a message from this no that eng is going to attack .I should move from my place."

"Well,may be you hav an admirer or welwisher ."

"Fuck pha,I hav so many worshippers.
But i think this was different."

"Well i will look into it.take some rest." phana said

"Pha,ready to go" kit asked.
"Ya,we will be going.meet you in the eve."

Bye
Bye friends.

Beam was thinking hard,who will be this new admiror.

On the other side forth is smiling looking at the beams photo in his phone.

Let see in next part .

what will happen between pha and ming aswell as forth and beam.

That's it for this part.

Thanks megha.