ming is back

After 2 days.

The marriage is arranged at church.

Every one is presented at church.

Phas family,plans family beam kit ,mean and some other few important.

Ming came to city. the first thing he did was he called phas no .he want to hear his voice.he missed him badly.

After 2 time also no one lifts it.he called land line and a servant answered and said today is phas marriage and all went to church.

Ming was collapsed at the place.but he acted sharply and asked about place and time.

He cant miss pha like this.he rushed to church.

Both plan and pha are standing before each other.

Both agreed to this for the sake of child but they are not at all confident about it.

Pha misses ming badly he was not ready to do it.he thinks a miracle  will happen and halt the marriage, he prayed god for that.

Though plan agreed to this but when he see mean at chruch his heart was hurt like hell,he can see the tears that was holding on means eyes.he can sense that but means was not telling him Anything and beside pha he was the one who assured him all this.how can he back off.

He also wish miracle will happen.

When the priest said they can exchange rings both plan and pha hold their hands in air.

Plan looked at mean and avert his gaze to pha.

Pha looked at his belly and placed a hand their and then he look at plan when  plan was about to wear the ring to pha a hand stopped him.when he see its mean he was crying and shooting his head but more surprised him was phas hand was holding some one ....

Uts ..
..ming.

"Ming" pha shouted....

Everyone was shocked seeing ming their.

"What do you think you are doing?" ming shouted to pha.

Ming pha was crying and hugged him tightly.

"You are alive .I missed you so much ming "he was sobbing and trying to say.

Though ming was angry at pha but when he hugged him he was melted and hug pha back...

Every one was happy for ming.

Plan was eyeing mean and he want an answer why mean did that.

Mings parents though they refuse to come but decided to visit and give their blessings to pha.

When they arrive at church they see mung in phas embress.

"Ming" his mom shouted.

Mung leave pha and ran to his parents.

"Mom dad" he hugged him.they also hugged his son and was so happy .their his son back.

Pha came to him and hugged as well.

After some time everyone sat at the benches in a church.

Ming explained everything that happen after the blast.

Pha was guilty about that.he curse himself that how ming thinks about him all this time but he was marrying other one

Ming noted phas sad face.he asked "what actually happen.."but pha ran from their.

His parents explain everything that happen to pha after he hear about ming death.

Ming was first shocked but he was happy that he will be a father and how pha loved him.
He ran to pha and back hugged him.

"I am bad ming go away from me." He cried ...

"No you are not.it's time that tested us.that's it" ming said

Finally we are here again.before each other.

"But what will happen if you don't come at time."pha asked

"Nothing your marriage will be over by now."ming said

"Ming "pha cried more.

"Then I will beat plan to death and get him.
No one will take you away from me.even you are married also I will get you.u was that possessive man.

What is mine is always mine." Ming said.

Pha laugh at mings cheesy ku e.
God pha i missed you alot.
Ming says and hug him.

Yes ming mee to and our baby also.

Ming placed a hand on phas Tommy and try to feel the baby.
:Thanks pha: he said.

"No I should thank you for returning to me."pha said.

Come let's get married he drag pha to church and placed a ring in his hand.
No one object or interfere.

Pha also did the same and they kissed passionately.

The priest declare both of them as husbands.
They smiled at each other

Otherside plan drag mean to a one place."why did you do that?" he asked directly.

"i am sorry plan "he said.

"The reason "he asked coldly.

"I ...lo..love you plan."

"I realised about my feelings after you left but I hesitate to tell but when you said about marriage I was confident about my feelings .ut hurts a lot plan."

"Here. he place a hand on his heart..."
"When I see you are about to place a ring on pha hand I cant take it anymore and rushed to stop you."

"I love you plan will you return my feelings like you always do" mean asked.

Plan looked at mean for sometime  he see mean is sincere. He smiled and hugged mean."

"i love you too."

"Plans father who was about to interrupt them was halted when he see a hand on his shoulder.its phas dad.

"What?" he asked phas dad.

"My offer and deal is still valid ."he said.

Plans father looked suspiciously  to him.

"But you have to accept plan and means marriage, then I will collaborate with your company "he said.

Plans father immediately  agreed to that.

Everyone was happy.

plan and mean came to phaand ming to wish them but plan received a great blow in his face and stomach and immediately he fell down holding his stomach.

"that what you get if you touch what is mine?"ming said.

"you are blessed that you didn't killed by me today  or lese today will be your last day "

plan...-pha shouted and looked at ming amused

"plan" mean came to plan and helped him.

plan sit in a chair and drink some water mean gave him..

"that possessive bastard i will come to you for this "plan said

That it for this part

guys ,hope you like this part,

in next part do you want love scenes or some romantic scenes?

do comment and vote

Thanks megha.