Creepypasta?!

My eyes were closed; I felt a bed underneath me, 'maybe I am in my bed again,' I thought, reflecting on what happened. I sat up and saw nothing but black walls and a closed door. 'Where am I?' I thought, hearing footsteps and muffled voices getting closer and closer to the room. Everything went silent when they were right outside of the room. The door slowly opened and soon, two people came in. One was the tall, slender guy and the other was, a guy in a mask, a yellow mask to be exact.

"Where am I?" I forced myself to ask.

"Where arn't you?" The tall slender guy asked.

"Well I'm not home, there's one thing." The guy in the blue mask chuckled.

"I am Masky, this is Slenderman. You can call him Slendy." Masky said.

Well, Masky, where are I? Please give me the real answer."

"You are in the house of the famous, Creepypastas." I froze in my spot. Not being able to move, not being able to talk. They stood there, waiting for me to reply. When they finally realized that I was not going to speak up Masky whispered something to Slender. Slender soon walked out of the room, I couldn't tell if he had a mad expression or a happy expression. Masky came over and laid a note beside my bed.

"Jeff told me to give this to you," He whispered and walked out. I started to blink, looking over at the note, and picked it up. It read:

"He stares into your sanity, plans while you sleep, Darkness glitters gruesomely, your life he plans to reap, Once your eyes lock, do not make a noise, Supernatural cannot block, the death of little boys, His face like bleach, his eyes open-shred, Never extend a hand to reach, do not be mislead, He only lives to kill, friends are dead to his, His corrupt intention will, murders your tired whim, His finals words, will haunt your death, No amount of wooden boards, will protect your final breath, Smiling cruel, as a knife plunges deep, Your screams are fuel, now Go To Sleep."

I crumpled the paper and threw it at the wall. 'What does he want from me?!' I thought. As soon as the paper hit the floor, Jeff walked in. He had a horrible smile plastered on his face and a knife in his hand. I stood up and started to back up as he came towards me.

He was right in front of me, my back to the wall. I felt his ice cold breath on my cheek, mainly because he was taller than me. He came close to my ear and said," Your sister is safely at home." Those words made me fall to my knees, crying.

"Why?" I whispered.

"What?" he said.

"Why? Why would you put me through that?"

"Through what?" He spat, getting irritated.

"You made me think my sister was gone forever. I thought I would never see her again. You put me though so much. I cut myself every day because of you." I started to feel the sting of tears flow down my face.

"I like to see the pain of others." He whispered in my ear. I looked at him, he had a devilish grin on his face. He grabbed my arm and made me stand up. Then threw me on the bed. He sat down on me, holding my arms down, beside of me, with his knees. He took his blade and sliced an "X" into my chest. I screamed out in pain as the blood flooded out of the wound. He leaned down and started to lick the blood off.

His face was inches away from mine, smiling. He had put more cuts into my body, I felt dizzy. Jeff got off of me and walked out of the room, but before he did he whispered, "Go. To. Sleep."