We're Messed Up

Salem's POV

3 Months Later

I looked at the beautiful black rose that were in the small window of my cell. I did not know what to think of it. It was the only thing in the room that did not make sense to me. "Who put this rose here, it reminds me of Jeff." I thought. Soon, I heard someone talking from the outside of my cell, the voices sounded very familiar to me. I walked over to the bars and looked over to the side as far as I could. There were two men standing outside of my cell they were dressed in unfamiliar clothing, I must be going crazy. I let out a frustrated sigh and went to sit on my bed. After a few seconds I softly started to sing 'Sail by AWOLNATION.'

"Sail,

This is how I show my love,

I made it in my mind because,

I blame it on my A.D.D. baby,

This is how an angel dies,

I blame it on my own sick pride,

Blame it on my A.D.D. baby." As I softly sang, I felt a tear escape from my eye and make its way down my cheek. After the first one fell, more tears decided to let lose. I felt like a train wreck. In the back of my head I could picture what Jeff would look like, knowing that I was here. I pictured him in the corner of his room, crying.

"Its not your fault,

Its not your fault, yea and,

baby 'cause im crazy for you,

Its not your fault,

Its not your fault, yea and,

Maybe Im a little confused,

Its not your fault,

Its not your faul, yea and,

Baby, it's a wonderful news-," my singing was cut off my the two men in the hallway walking into my cell. They kept their heads down and grabbed my arms. I did not want to cause any more trouble with the people that work here, so I stayed calm and let them take me where they wanted me to go.

We started down the hallway, passing workers and patients. We were almost to the exit when someone came up behind us and started asking questions. As the two men answered, I could not help but think that I knew those voices. After the worker cleared us, we started for outside. The light burned my eyes. I had been in there for so long, I had forgotten what the sun light felt like. The two men escorted me to a car, much similar to the one that I was taken from my house in. They sat me down in the back and closed the door. I sat there, wondering. "Where are they taking me? Why do they seem so familiar?" I thought. I felt the engine of the car kick and growl, then we sped off.

Jeff The Killers POV

It has been three months since I had seen Salem's face. I dare not to even go close to his house. His mother could have the police stationed outside of his house. I mean, I know that it has been three months and all, but, some people do not forget. I looked at the heart necklace that hang around my neck.

"Jeff?" Slender questioned.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I have not seen Makey and Hoody in a while. Do you suppose they are alright? It is not like them to be gone for this long."

"I have not seen them either. I do not know, maybe they went off on a mass killing spree or something."

"Well that's the thing, Jack has been looking around on the news and there is no 'mass killings' and any murder descriptions do not fit either of them." I sat up thinking about where they could be. Then, I heard the front door open and close. Slender and I ran downstairs to the front door to see Maskey in a white lab coat.

"What the hel-" Maskey told me to be quiet. Suddenly I felt a stinging pain in my arm, like someone was giving me a shot. My vision became blurry and fadded. Soon I was out like a light.

Rare POV

Sleder's POV

I watched as Jeff fell and hit the floor. Being me, I did not react. I was confused, so was Maskey and Jack. Sally on the other hand, was by his side trying to wake him up. I walked over to Jeff and picked him up with two of my tentacles.

"Well, we had something to show him!" Maskey whisper yelled, motioning out of the door for someone. A few seconds after, Hoody walked in, carrying Salem. He was passed out. I saw something flash on his chest.

"Hoody, bring him over here." I said. Hoody walked over and showed me Salem. He had heart necklace on. I cocked my head and examined it, then looked at Jeff. They were wearing identical necklaces.

"Jeff is going to be okay. Do you see this necklace," I asked, everyone nodded," well, Jeff, being himself, gave Salem the same necklace. Any time Salem is hurt, he is hurt. Same with feelings." They all gave me an Oh-Now-I-Understand face. We walked upstairs to Jeff's room, he had a queen size bed. I laid Jeff down on the bed and Hoody laid Salem beside of Jeff. I shook my head looking at them, then walked out.