What Is Your Answer?

Warning: Rated-R material in this part. You've been warned.

'What? He wants me to marry him? Me?' I thought. I felt a hoard of tears crowding my eyes and a smile creeping onto my face. Jeff looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"Y-yes," I stuttered out. Once I said it, multiple people in the restaurant,"awed," or gave us a disgusted look. Jeff to the ring from the napkin and wiped it off, then slid it onto my finger. He stood up, and kissed me. Jeff grabbed the check and went to pay it. I sat in the same seat that I had been, staring at the ring. One couple walked over and started talking to me.

"That was so beautiful!" The woman said. She looked like she was in her late twenties. I smiled and peered down at my shoes.

"I could tell that he was glad you said yes," The man said," I am Don and this is my wife Mary." I stuck my hand out for them to shake. They took it and I said," my name is Salem."

"Well, Salem, you two look like a lovely couple. I am a wedding designer. Give me a call and we can set your wedding up!" I smiled at her generosity. She gave me her phone and I gave her mine. I put my number in her phone, she did the same to mine. We gave each others phone back right as Jeff came back from paying.

"It was nice meeting you Salem," Marry said

"Do not be afraid to call us if you need us!" yelled Don. I smiled and waved at them as they left.

"Who was that?" Jeff asked.

"They are a couple that just decided to talk to me. The woman said that she was a wedding designer," I answered.

"That is awesome!" I stood up and grabbed Jeff's hand, ready to go. He kissed my cheek and we walked out.

Right as we walked through the door, everyone bombarded us.

"What did you say!?" (Sally)

"How was it?!" (Slender)

"Did you say yes?!" (Maskey)

I showed everyone the ring. Sally started to flip out. Jack walked in at the right time to see it, so did Hoody. They smiled and congratulated us along with the others. They started to ask more questions but Jeff cut them off.

"Um guys, we do not talk to the paparazzi, please let us go." He eagerly said. Everyone but me seemed to understand what he meant but that. Jeff grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs and to his room. He pushed me in and looked out of the door before closing it. Once the door was closed, he locked it, making me come to the realization of what he was going to do. He started to inch closer and closer to me. I felt his hands wrap around my waist and pulling me close to him. He kissed my lips making melt into him. Our lips moved in sync with each others. Soon, Jeff licked my bottom lip, asking for an entrance, that I gladly granted. Our tongues danced in my mouth, making me smile. I felt Jeff's hands move from my waist to my hair, pulling and tugging, giving me the right to let out a slight moan.

I felt Jeff tugging at my shirt, pulling it off, making me do the same to his. By this time we were on his bed. He started to nibble at my neck, making me moan even louder from pleasure. My breathing got quicker and quicker as he started kissing down my stomach. Once he got to my belt line he undid my pants, not taking a second thought about it. When he pulled my pants down, my boxers went with them. I felt his lip wrap around "me" making me grab the bed and moan. He started to suck me slowly, then he got faster and faster, making me let out loud moans.

After a few minutes, he stopped and moved back up to my lips, still pumping me. Flipping him over, I started mimicking Jeff's movements and started to kiss down his stomach until I got down to his pants. I did the same as him and pulled them off, having his boxer come off with them. Looking at his "member" I put my lips around it, and started to suck him. He did the exact same as I did and gripped the bed sheets, moaning.

Soon, I stopped and Jeff gripped me, flipping me over onto my back.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked."I do not want to force this on you." I smiled and nodded, letting him know that this was okay. He put a condom on then positioned himself, getting ready to enter. He kissed my back, then went inside of me. It hurt and make me scream a little, but he was as easy as he could be. After a few minutes it felt wonderful. As Jeff was doing his thing, he grabbed my member and started to pump me, making me mean very loud.

"I-I-I am going to b-bust!" I said. Right as he did, I did as well. Jeff pulled out, and took the condom off, throwing it away. I got up and wiped the substance off of me.

I walked back into the room, fully clothed and looked at Jeff, laying on the bed, smiling.

"You are wonderful," he whispered.

"You WERE wonderful," I whispered back. I laid beside of him and he wrapped his arms around me. I felt my eyes get heavy and soon I started to fall asleep.

"Go. To. Sleep my love."