Makeup Time

I woke up with Jeff in my arms, softly snoring. Slowly, I sat up and laid him on the pillow. Looking at his face, I noticed that the makeup was coming off of him. I bit my lip and tried to wake him up. I heard him mumble something under his breath, but it was too quiet for me to hear. I let out a frustrated sigh and started to shake him awake.

"What?" He whisper-yelled.

"I-I'm sorry, it is just that, the latex that was used on your cuts, is coming off." I mumbled. He shot up and felt his face where the liquid laytex had dried and started to peel off.

"Shit." he whispered, getting up.

"Maybe I can fix it..... I am not good with makeup but, I could try."

"I guess. Do you have any of that latex crap that you were talking about?" I nodded and walked into the bathroom, getting the bottle of liquid latex that I had bought last year for Halloween.

"Come into the bathroom and I'll fix you up." I giggled.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked.

"The fact that I have to work with makeup. When I was a little boy I used to think that makeup was like the devil, not real." Jeff got a laugh out of my little pun, walked to the bathroom, and sat down on the side of my bathtub. I un-screwed the bottle and lifted the part of his 'skin' that was coming off. I dabbed a little bit of the substance around his cuts and on the peeling latex. The fumes made me cough and sneeze.

"Is you okay?" Jeff asked.

"IS YOU," he whisper yelled.

"I is," I laughed.

"Good." He smile and small smile and started to chuckle.

"You are silly."

"What? Me? Silly? No!"

"Fine," I laughed, finishing up the latex," I have to sneak into my mothers bathroom and get her makeup so I can fix the smeared makeup." Jeff smiled and nodded. I walked out of the bathroom and over to my bedroom door. Thinking of what the consequences of my actions could be, I walked out of my room, down the stairs, and stopped in front of my mothers, open, door. She was at work, which made it easier for me to grab and go.

I got her entire makeup bag and sat it down in front of Jeff. His eyes got wide at the bag in front of him.

"You have to put ALL of that on me?" He yelled," Kristen did not even put that much on me!"

"No, I just have to find the.... um... concealer that matches your skin tone." He gave me a questioning look.

"My skin tone is white, and how do you know this?"

"I was a mama's boy okay... and I was talking about the skin tone that Kristen gave you." He looked at me and gave me a face that said, oh-now-i-know-what-you-are-talking-about. I looked at the bottles labeled concealer and found one that perfectly matched.

After I fixed him up I put the bag back into my mothers room and walked upstairs to my room.

"I can not believe that you did this," he said, looking at his face.

"Me either." I giggled at sat on my bed.

"He Jeff?" I said with a questioning tone.

"Yea?"

"Would you like to go out tonight?"

"What do you mean?" He asked, walking into my room and sitting down.

"Well, my mother has scheduled a play-date with Jasmine and some other little girl, so she is going out. So I was thinking, maybe we could go out, like, on a date." I said, knowing that my cheeks were getting more red with every word.

"I would like that," he said, smiling," by the way, you look like a tomato." I covered my cheeks, feeling embarrassed.

"It is cute though," he whispered, moving my hands and kissing me. I kissed back. Jeff started to kiss my neck, and when he did, Jasmine knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I sang, making her giggle, uncontrollably.

"Entering!" She yelled, smiling.

"What do you need chickie?"

"I wanted to tell you that I am going on a pway date tonight wif my fwend." ( I am trying to write with a small child's accent XD sorry if it sucks)

"And what is your friends name?" I asked, acting concerned.

"Avery," She quickly answered.

"Well, I hope you have fun!" Once I said that Jasmine gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. What surprised me was, she walked over to Jeff and gave him a hug too. Then she left.

"She had taken a like to you Jeff," I said, grinning like a madman.

"Shut up!" He chuckled.

It was five o'clock and we were waiting for my mother to leave with Jasmine, she knew that we were going out. We would have left but, like everyone does in this world, she parked behind me.

"We are going to leave now! If you get home before I do and you do anything freaky, I will ground you both!" She yelled from downstairs.

"How will you ground Jeff?" I yelled back.

"Trust me, I'm a cop!"

"Fine!" I heard the door close and Jeff and I went to get dressed to leave.

After about thirty minutes Jeff came out of my bathroom dressed in a snappy outfit, and I in a band t-shirt. Jeff looked at my arms and raised an eyebrow, looking at my tons of band bracelets.

"What? My mother wont let me wear them." I laughed. Jeff pecked my lips and we walked out to the car so we could head to our date.

-I just now noticed. If any of the chapters say "I/She/He was dressed in THIS." PLEASE tell me. My quotev allows me to hyperlink so instead of thinking of how to describe clothing, I made it on ployvore.-