I think...

Jeff started to make little cuts in my upper thigh, making me yelp in pain. Soon there were cuts on my torso and arms.

"Jeff! Please stop!" I heard Hoody and Eyeless Jack yell from the other side of the door. Jeff did not even acknowledge their existence., all he cared about was cutting me up.

After about twenty minutes of laughing and slicing he got off and left the room, having Hoody and Jack run in to attend to my open wounds. I was loosing blood, a lot too. My vision was fading and soon everything went black.

"I looked around to see that I was back in my old room. I shot up to see Jasmine playing with her stuffed bear, on my bedroom floor.

"Hey Jasmine!" I whisper yelled.

"Hey Baebae." She said, smiling, still playing with her bear. I stood up and walked over to play with her. When I sat down Jasmine looked over at me and smiled. Everything went black again.

This time I was in Jasmines' room. She was on her little bed, crying. My mother was patting her back, comforting her.

"Mommy, I miss Baebae," she cried.

"I know you do, sweetie. Everything will be fine, I am doing all I can to look for him." My mother whispered. She hugged Jasmine and walked out. Again, everything went black."

I woke up in the same black room I have come to know, all to well. In the corner, standing with their arms crossed, was Jeff. It looked like he was crying, but I could not tell.

"J-Jeff?" I stuttered out. His head shot up and he looked at me. Once he saw that I was awake, he bolted over and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him, feeling him sob into my shirt.

"I'm sorry, Salem." He whispered.

"It's fine, Jeff."

"No it's not! I have almost killed you, I took your sister, and then I took you! Nothing is 'fine'!" He got up and sat at the end of the bed with his head in his hands.

"Jeff....." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"I think..... um."

"What is it!" he snapped, covering his mouth after realizing at how mean he sounded,"sorry."

Its fine."

"Now, what do you need to tell me?" he asked, more calm than he did before.

"Well..... I think that I.... I... Well....," I bit my lip thinking of how to word it.

"Yes?" He asked, getting irritated.

"I think I love you."