Love Story Ruined

Its been about three weeks since Jeff left my house. I was sitting in my room listening to BOTDF by Blood on the Dance Floor. It was two in the morning on a Saturday night, or Sunday morning. I felt my eyes getting heavy. I have been staying up late to see if Jeff would come in; he has not even made an appearance. I closed my eyes and fell asleep to the sound that I have so long awaited.
"Go. To. Sleep."

I woke up, wrapped in someones warm arms. Smiling, knowing who it was, I flipped around. I smiled even brighter looking at Jeffs' face. His eyes started to flutter open.
"Hey, Jeff. Long time no see," I said, making him chuckle.
"Yes, I guess," he smiled," I was on a..... 'vacation." I nodded and looked at his grey eyes, making him giggle.
"What are you looking at?" He asked.
"Your beautiful eyes." I answered. He gave me a grin, showing his teeth, making me giggle. I stood up and started to get dressed for the day, Jeff laid there, studying my body. I shook at my head and laughed while I put a pair of galaxy skinny jeans on. Suddenly, my door flied open to reveal my mother. She was smiling at my reaction to her sudden intrusion. He eyes peered over to my bed where Jeff laid. My eyes grew big.
"Who is under there?" My mother asked.
"No one. My pillows are there." I lied, knowing that she was not buying any of it.
"So you expect me to believe that pillows breathe?"
"No! I have no idea what you are talking about!" I whisper yelled. My mother started for my bed and gripped the covers. I latched onto her and and said," stop!"
"Why, Salem?" She yelled," what on Gods earth could be under these sheets, that is so secretive?"
"Nothing! Just, leave it alone!" I yelled back. Without hesitation she ripped the covers off of my bed to reveal Jeff, with his face covered, on top of my bed.
"Really? Jeffery, look at me." My mother said. He shook his head, making my mother tighten all of the muscles in her face.
"Mom, stop!" I yelled.
"Jeffery. Look. At. Me." When Jeff refused to look at him she put her hand on top of his head, and forced his head up. She took a good fifty steps back after looking at his face. When she hit my wall, she fell to the floor.
"Wh-hat is that?" she stuttered out. Jeff started to tear up.
"That is Jeff!" I yelled, about to cry.
"He looks familiar." she said, keeping her distance, and examining his face. When she finally remembered, she gasped and searched for her gun.
"Run Jeff!" I yelled. He bolted up and jumped out of my window and onto the oak tree. I watched as he maneuvered through the branches and out into the woods. I smiled once he was gone. I felt a tight grip on my arm, pulling my away from the window.
"Salem! You are dating, that, thing?" My mother yelled, making my face burn red with anger. I did something I have never done before in my life. I slapped my mother straight across the face. She looked at me in shock. He face soon turned back into a hurricane of anger. She grabbed my arm and sat me on my bed, grabbed her handcuffs, and cuffed me to my bed. She did not say a word, and walked downstairs.

About an hour went by and I was picking at the lock. I had finally got it off when two large men in white suits can into the room. One grabbed me by my arms and lifted me up as the other grabbed my legs. I struggled and screamed, making the man holding my feet to give me a shot of some sort. I felt my body start to go numb. Soon, I could not move my body. My mother looked at me, tearing up, as the carried me out. They threw me into the back of their van making me hit my head. I heard Jasmine run out of the house screaming," Baebae! Mommy, what are they doing! Make them stop!" I felt a tear slip down my face when my mother lied to her.
"Salem is sick, they are going to make him better. He will be back soon." I felt the engine kick and start, then, we were off to whatever hell they had waiting for me.