The Box

*Salem*

I felt my heart racing, I did not know what her was going to say. He was sitting there, baffled. I lowered my head, thinking that he was going to reject me. I felt his arms wrapping around me.

"Yes, Salem, I will." I shot my head up and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes." He smiled at me. He pulled me close to him, kissing me. I kissed back. I heard someone knocking at the door so I jumped up. I walked over to the door and looked back at the bed. Jeff was gone, so was is his clothing. I looked at my feet, then opened the door.

"Do you want to come to the mall with Jasmine and I?" My mother asked. I nodded and walked out of my room to got my shoes.

We were at the mall, my mother and I had split up and I was heading towards my favourite store. Hot Topic. I walked into the store that was blasting music. There were kids, teens, and adults everywhere.

"Welcome to Hot Topic, everything in the store is buy one get one fifty percent off except jeans. Jeans are thirty percent off," a woman said. I smiled and nodded, walking towards the back of the store. I looked around for the CD's. Once I found the CD I was looking for I checked the price. Feeling around in my pocket I noticed that I had twenty dollars. The CD was nineteen dollars and ninety nine cents. As I placed the CD down someone tapped on my shoulder, they were wearing a black jacket with their hood up so I could not see their face.

"Yes?" I asked. I saw their head shoot from side to side. They lifted their head up.

"Jeff?" I asked. He put a finger to my lip.

"Shut up." He snapped.

"Oh, well, what happened to your white jacket?"

"I took Jacks." Thinking about it, if he had worn his blood stained jacket into a public mall full of police, I could see how attention could be brought up.

"Oh, what are you doing here?"

"I forgot to give you this, it was left at my house." He placed a box in my hand and pecked my lips, making the couple beside of us gag in disgust.

"What is wrong? Never seen someone in love before?" I snapped at them, because if Jeff did, they would end up dead.

"You are an abomination to God," the woman growled.

"I am an abomination to God, and you are in this store, filled with 'unholy' clothing. I think we have a hypocrite here, what about you?" I asked Jeff. He nodded from underneath his hood. The couple walked off in disgust.

"I have to go now, Salem," Jeff whispered.

"Okay."

"I love you," He said, pecking my lips, once more.

"I love you too." I said as he started to walk out of the store. I looked at my hand, that had the small box in it. 'What could be in this box?' I thought. I sighed and shoved it into my pocket, walking out of the store.

I was at my house, sitting on my bed. I felt the box in my pocket, I pulled it out and studied it. 'What could he possibly give me, that is this small?' I bit my lip and opened it.