Just a Chapter

Salem's POV

I opened my eyes to see the wall of Jeff's room. I heard the sound of something vibrating under the bed. 'um, does Jeff own a vibrator?!' shouted in my head. I wiggled out of Jeff's arms and looked under the bed. Letting out a sigh of relief, I noticed that it was my phone. I picked it up and noticed Marry was calling.

"Hello?" I questioned when I accepted the call.

"Salem!" Marry yelled, enthusiastically," Sorry if I woke you. Do you want to start on the wedding plans?" I smiled and happily said,"sure!" we were on the phone, planning for what seemed like hours when she finally hung up. Jeff was still asleep. I looked at him sleeping and thought to myself. 'I can not believe I am marrying that cutie.' As I got up to get dressed to go meet Marry, I felt two arms wrap around me, pulling me into a hug. Grinning from ear to ear, I turned around to see Jeff's face.

"Why, good morning," Jeff announced.

"Why hello there," I giggled, kissing Jeff's nose which made him smile.

"Where are you off to?"

"I am going to go see Marry and Don to make wedding plans." Jeff's face lit up. Right as the words came out of my mouth, he bolted to the bathroom to, what he calls it, "fix his face."

"I'm coming, I do not care what you say!" He joked. I laughed and walked into the bathroom to grab my pants.....that.....somehow got in the bathroom.... last night. Slipping my pants on, i looked at Jeff applying his makeup. 'why does society make beautiful people like Jeff, cover their beauty?' I thought to myself.

As I was looking through Jeff's closet, trying to find something to wear, when I heard Jeff cough from behind me, signalling that he wanted my attention. When I looked at Jeff I could not help by drop my jaw. He was wearing THIS.

"H-how do I look?" He asked, hand in his hair, and blushing.

"You, you look amazing," I smiled. Jeff smiled and walked over to me and whispered into my ear," now lets find you something."

After what seemed like forever, Jeff finally picked out THIS for me. I quickly put it on.

"Yes, I like that," he purred into my ear. I felt me cheeks heat up when he said it.

Jeff and I arrived at Marry and Don's house after sneaking out of the house.

"So guys! Are you ready to see what I have?" She asked. Jeff and I nodded and smiled, looking at what she hand in her hand. She grinned and showed us the weeding decor. Jeff was nervous about the wedding, I could tell because his hands were sweating.

"Calm down, sweetie." I whispered. Jeff smiled and said," I'm trying," then went back to listening to Don and Marry ramble on about the wedding.