Falling for Him? Yes? No? Maybe...

"Jesus, my head hurts," I thought, looking at the ceiling. My sides and arms were burning. I sat up and took my shirt off, seeing the burn marks on my body.

"Hello?" Slender said, opening the door. I quickly put my shirt on and stood up.

"Sorry, I didn't know you weren't dressed." He quickly said, turning around.

"No, its fine. Come in." He turned back around, and sat on my bed.

"I'm sorry about Jeff; He can be a tease."

"You don't say?" I gawked.

"Don't be a smart ass with me, anyway, I was sent up here to tell you that dinner is ready."

"Dinner? Was I asleep for that long?" I asked

"Yes. You slept for six hours."

"God, okay, I'll be in, in a minute." Slender nodded and walked out of the room, closing the door. I knew someone was staring at me, it felt like it was everywhere. I shook my head and walked to the bathroom. Seeing my reflection made me want to smash the mirror in, so i did. The pain flew through my body, making me yelp in pain. Jeff burst through the door, holding me in his arms.

"What the fucking hell were you attempting to do! " he asked, picking me up, bridal style and dropped me in my bed.

"I.... I did not want to see that.... thing." I whispered.

"What thing? The only thing in the mirror was..... your reflection...." He whispered the last part.

"I hate my reflection."

"Salem, I hate mine too." He bit his lip and kissed my cheek, making me blush a deep shade of red.

"Erm, I am going to send Hoody up to fix your wounds, then come to dinner." He said, walking out. After a few minutes of looking at the blood seep out of my wounds, Hoody walked in with bandages and ointment. He wrapped my hand up and then walked out, not saying a word. I let ut a sigh and started for the kitchen. Once inside, I saw everyone having their own little conversations. There was an empty seat, right beside Jeff, with a plate of steak and mashed potatoes on it. I took the seat and started to slowly eat my food. No one, not even Jeff, acknowledged my existence. I bit my lip, looking at everyone carrying on with their conversations. Jeff looked at me, blushing. 'Why is he blushing!' My thoughts screamed.

"I see Hoody did a good job on your hand," Jeff said, smiling.

"I guess so," I said, shrugging. His smile started to fade at my upset mood.

"What's wrong, Salem?"

"As if you do not know."

"Oh, yea. Please, don't be sad. Everything will be fine." 'I thought Jeff was supposed to be a killer, not a kind, helpful fellow.' I thought. I sighed and got up, grabbing my plate. Jeff stood up as well and followed me as I washed my plate off.

"I know, Salem, I know what it feels like. To be hated by society, to have no friends. I have been watching you for years. I know how you are treated.I took you away to keep you safe..... not to make you hate me. I know I can get out of control sometimes, but I cannot help that. When you were little I was going to kill you and your family, then I saw how you were picked on and hurt, and decided to see what happened in a couple of months. Months turned into nine years." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I didn't understand it. I remember word from the news, seven years ago, about a "serial killer with black hair and a blood-stained jacket," going on rampage of murders.

"I don't know what to say," I whispered.

"You don't have to." He whispered back, holding my hands. I felt the dried blood on his palm, I didn't care. This moment felt so, right.

"Ex-squeeze me? Will you two get a room and let me wash my plate?" Sally said. I swiftly snapped out of my thoughts and started towards my room. Once in my room I tossed my shirt off and laid in the bed. 'I know I am gay.... but am I in-love with the kidnapper?' I whispered, drifting to sleep.

"Go. To. Sleep"