Stop!

I sat on the bed and though back to what I had just done. 'Did I really kiss him?' I thought. Looking at the ceiling, I heard the door creak open.

"S-Salem?" I heard Sally ask. Sitting up, I looked at her and questioned,"Yes, Sally?"

"Did you just.... say no to Jeff?" I felt the colour drain from my face as she reminded me of what I told Jeff.

"Um, yes. Yes I did." He face went blank.

"And he has not killed you yet?" She whisper yelled.

"No, I-um-kind of- er- kissed him." I felt my cheeks heat up when Sally started to leap, up and down, screaming. She ran out of the room full of bliss. I shook my head and scurried out of my room, and down to the kitchen. There I was met with Slenderman, BEN, Sally, Hoody, Masky, and Eyeless Jack.

"Um, should I be concerned on why you all are starring at me?" I interrogated.

"How was it?" Maksy asked, breaking the silence.

"How was what?"

"Don't play dumb with me. How was your kiss with Jeff?" I shot a glare at Sally, who was smiling, a fake innocent, smile.

"Do I have to answer that question?"

"Yes, yes you do." Slender spoken. I started to back away from the group, but as I backed up they came closer. They wanted to know what it was like, kissing Jeff.

"Tell us!" Hoody yelled, tackling me to the ground.

"Damn you guys! Why do you want to know?" I screamed.

"Because, Jeff has never let anyone, and I mean anyone, tell him no, without killing them first!" Slenderman uttered. I laid on the floor, thinking if I should tell them about it or not.

"It was amazing." I monotonously said.

"It does not seem like it." Eyeless Jack said.

"Why?" I spat, not meaning to sound like a total dick.

"It was the tone in your voice." Ben said.

"Oh, sorry. I am going to get some food. Now, kindly, get the fuck off of me!" I yelled at Hoody. He rolled off of me and I got up, brushing the dirt off of me. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of cereal. After I finished the food and headed back to my room. Once I got inside of my room, I was met with Jeff's face. He was smiling, a devilish smile. He grabbed my arms and threw me onto the bed.

"Jeff? What are you doing! Stop!"