Jeff's Side.

Special Point Of View

*Jeff The Killer's Point Of View*

I was running back through the woods, making my way home. It killed me inside to watch Salem leave. I felt tears sting my eyes as I ran, making it hard for me to see. I heard saw a figure in front of me, but with the tears in my eyes I could not see what it was or how far away it was, so I smashed into it. There I laid on the ground, having the immense pain flow through my body. Wiping away the tears i looked at what I had hit. It was a tree. I felt something slide down my cheek, I knew it was not a tear. After I rubbed the substance I looked at my fingers. It was the substance I have come to know very well. Blood. I got up and put started to walk towards my house.

Once I got to the house, I opened the door and walked to my room, slamming the door. Everyone here knew that if I slammed the door, I did not want to be bothered. Sitting there I grabbed my knife out of my pocket and studied it, looking at every detail of blood. After I saw my reflection in the knife, I threw it across the room, having it stick into the wall.

"Jeff?" Slender asked, opening the door.

"What," I snapped.

"Where is Salem?"

"I let him go home."

"Why?!" He could tell everyone where we are!"

"He wont! I promise. He is not like that."

"Whatever. Dinner is ready."

"I do not want any food."

"You need to eat."

"I do not want your damn food!" I growled.

"Fine!" He shouted, slamming the door.

It has been 10 hours since I let Salem go. I was having horrible insomnia. It was three in the morning. I want to see Salem again, so I got up, and headed for his house.