Royal Disagreement

"WAIT!" Kyo shouted as she slammed her drink on Fauna coffee table, Fauna sipped her drink with a smirk on her face eyeing her friend. "You mean to tell me, that you have a love interest? And not just any love interest but a royal one!" Kyo quietly shouted leaning forward with a sleazy smile. Fauna shrugged her shoulders, "Well maybe. I do like him Kyo, and i'm pretty sure he like me just the same. It's just he's a Prince and i'm...me." Fauna said as she bashfully remember what happen here on her couch a few weeks ago, and smiled. Kyo waved her off, "Little Mama listen, that man came all the way here to look for you. He seen you strip and seen you give a show in that nasty book store. I don't think he cares about himself being a Prince and you being your beautiful self." Kyo said slapping the younger woman on her knee. Fauna smiled at her nodding her head seeing her reasoning, "Do you think, that maybe we will go farther?" Fauna asked. Kyo shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know little mama. That's up to you two." Kyo finished as she took a sip of her drink. "Do you want it to go farther?" Kyo asked, Fauna gave her a shy smile nodding her head 'yes', Kyo then slapped her hands, "Well then my girl, you may have yourself a boyfriend real soon!" Kyo cheered grabbing Fauna hands lifting her off the couch as both girls jumped around the apartment. Fauna laugh at her crazy new friend feeling happier then she ever felt.

T'Challa was grinning and humming to himself as he walked through Wakanda, today he will tell Nakia about his changed feelings and also tell his family that he may just found his future Queen if everything continues with Fauna. W'Kabi see his friend walking up to him as he was cleaning the new baby rhino that was born a few days ago, "T'Challa, hello brotha." W'Kabi greeted saluting his Prince and best friend. "Hello, this is the new little guy?" T'Challa asked looking at the new baby rhino who snorted at him, "Yes, I think he may be the biggest one that we breed." W'Kabi said with pride crawling over the fence to stand next to his friend, "What brought you here?" W'Kabi asked looking at the overly happy Prince. T'Challa leaned his back to the fence looking around making sure no listening ears was listening, "Do you remember that dancer, from the city 'Bambi'?" T'Challa asked as he looked to W'Kabi. W'Kabi nod his head still feeling guilty that even asked her to sleep with his Prince, "Well her name is Fauna, I've been keeping in contact with her. I think I like her very much." T'Challa said quietly with a shy smile, W'Kabi eyes widen as he looked at his friend up and down. "T'Challa, seriously. What about Nakia?" W'Kabi asked, T'Challa looked down then back at his friend sighing, "My feelings for her have changed. I still care for her, just not in the same sense. Fauna and I have a connection that I can't explain, something pulls me to her. I want to court her and i'm planning on telling my family the news." T'Challa explained. 

W'Kabi let out a small laugh, "I'm not surprise, I figure you sneaking off into the city more and more lately had something to do with her. I'm happy for you brotha I really am, but you know bring in an outsider isn't going to be easy." W'Kabi said as he looked to his friend, "Are you sure she like you for you and not for fame and fortune?" W'Kabi asked. T'Challa looked to his friend, "I know she doesn't want to be with for only fame and fortune. She knows nothing of what Wakanda really is, yet she still is happy to just be with me." T'Challa then looked up in the sky, "I think Bast brought her to me, I can't explain it W'Kabi but this is real." T'Challa said. W'Kabi knows his friend like the back of his hand, T'Challa always had a good heart and try to see good in people. He also knew he wouldn't bring trouble to his country and his people. Still he feared that, this woman may be T'Challa biggest fight when it comes to approval from his people. "You have my blessing T'Challa. If you say she is with you then I believe you, i'll back you up if you need me." W'Kabi reassured slapping his hand on his friend shoulder with a smile. T'Challa was thankful that his best friend had his back, "Thank you, but I think I can handle my family myself. My mother on the other hand, I may need a few of our warriors to fight her." T'Challa and W'Kabi shared a laugh knowing how Queen Ramonda can get when it come to her children and her country. "Who would have thought a stripper would catch the attention of our Prince. I think technically I helped with this union." W'Kabi commented, he dodged T'Challa hit while laughing, "She is more than that." T'Challa simply said with a sad smile as he thought about what Fauna told him of her past, W'Kabi smile disappeared seeing the sad and pissed off look on his friend face, "Hey I didn't mean it. Really I don't care about-" T'Challa cut him off, "No, I know. Just get to know her before you judge her." T'Challa said as he looked back to the baby rhino, W'Kabi joined him as he smiled, "When she arrive, I hope to talk with her." W'Kabi said as he nudge his friend, T'Challa nudge him back laughing, the two continue to talk about Fauna and T'Challa relationship, W'Kabi was also telling him about courting Okoye now that the new General was getting use to her new position, T'Challa cheered hearing that his friend finally made his move after so long of admiring the woman from a distance. The two best friends was happy for one another, finding happiness and love in another person was a rare thing.