Takeover

Fauna and T'Challa have moved into the palace after their love fest and was laying in the bed enjoying the sunrise that was coming in. T'Challa was rubbing Fauna arm as it lay across his chest, he kissed her head causing her to smile holding him closer, "The sun rise is beautiful, it's still my favorite part of the day." Fauna said with a smile as she looked out the windows, T'Challa shook his head in disagreement, "No love, the sunset is truly magical." T'Challa said moving out the way as Fauna pinched his ribs, "Are you disagreeing with me my love?" Fauna asked with sass, T'Challa laugh gently rolling on top of her, "No, of course not." T'Challa said smiling while moving her hair from her face, Fauna kissed him gently when they heard her Kimoyo Beads going off. Fauna went to reach for them causing T'Challa to whine pulling her back to him, kissing her on her neck while tickling her sides, Fauna laugh hitting him gently, "Fauna! is T'Challa with you?" They heard Shuri voice that sounded frantic, T'Challa rolled off of her grabbing the Bead, "What is it Shuri?" T'Challa asked, Fauna leaning over his shoulder looking at the confuse young girl, "Brotha we need you here in my lab now!" Shuri said turning off the call, the couple looked at each other with confusion getting out of bed to see what was going on.

T'Challa and Fauna spotted Shuri, and Ross standing around a picture of a man that had on a familiar outfit, T'Challa let go of Fauna hand as he spoke to the group. "What's the matter, who is this?" T'Challa asked staring at the man, Shuri broke down what Okoye just said a few minutes ago. Ross went on explaining who this Erik Stevens was,"Erik Stevens. Graduated Annapolis age 19, MIT for grad school. He joined the SEALs and went straight to Afghanistan,where he wrapped up confirmed kills like he was playing a video game. Started calling him Killmonger." Ross explained to the group, Fauna looked at the picture studying the man as was T'Challa, 'So, this is the cousin.' Fauna thought as she stared at the picture, T'Challa and Fauna shared a look both thinking the same thought. "Did he reveal anything about his identity?" T'Challa asked stepping closer to the hologram pic, "He has a war dog tattoo, but we have no records of him" Shuri said in confusion then cut her eyes at Fauna who shook her head at her. "The Elders want a meeting asap." Shuri finished, T'Challa nod his head turning to meet with the Elders. He stop in front of Fauna kissing her, "I'll be back, stay here with Agent Ross." T'Challa said as he smiled at her walking to go to the throne room, Shuri walked towards her hugging her then leaving. Fauna sigh rubbing her arm in worry, "So, Wakanda huh?" Ross said awkwardly to the young girl, Fauna smiled at him nodding her head as she sat down to await news.

"I'm happy to know your doing ok, how are you taking all of this?" Fauna asked with a small smile, Agent Ross sat down sighing heavily, "This is all to much to comprehend, I don't know why I do work for the CIA." Ross said causing Fauna to laugh, Ross smiled at her then asked her, "How long have you and the King." Ross asked waving his hand, Fauna shook her head at the awkward man," For a while now Agent Ross." Fauna sassed. Ross raised his hand surrendering on the questions, Fauna laugh when she heard Shuri entering the lab with worry, "Erik is my uncle N'Jobu son, and he challenged T'Challa for the throne." Shuri cried as she ran to Fauna for comfort. Fauna hugged her tightly as the young girl begin to ramble about what happened in the throne room, "Hey, hey calm down. It's ok, T'Challa will win. Everything will be fine." Fauna said wiping the tears away from Shuri face, "Fauna, you should hear him, he's so confident and arrogant. W'Kabi fully supports him, and oh this is so confusing." Shuri said, Fauna brought the younger girl into her embrace as she thought about what was about to happen, Agent Ross step back letting them have room. Fauna pulled back wiping Shuri tears away, "Go with you mother, i'll be there as soon as I can ok. Everything will be fine Shuri we have to believe in our King." Fauna said kissing the girl on the forehead pushing her out the lab, she then turned to Ross, "Come with me, i'll put you in a room where you will be safe in case things don't go as planned." Fauna said grabbing the man arm leading him into a room, "I'll be back, stay here and don't open the door for anyone who is me." Fauna said as she closed him in locking the door behind her. She leaned against the door taking deep breaths, she clenched her heart as it was beating to fast for her liking. Fauna closed her eyes as she cleared her mind to calm down, she hasn't done this since her arrival to Wakanda, she then opened her eyes saying a silent prayer to Bast for T'Challa safety.